Ozark, AL

Carroll High School 4

Posted August 13, 2013
I'm an honors sophomore student at Carroll High, and I'm currently taking part in the dual enrollment courses. I'm going into forensic psychology, and I'm taking criminal justice courses with Carroll. With our new school, and some of our new staff, we plan to succeed even more than we already to. We, at Carroll, take pride in our school and we all come together in the end. Everyone has a place they fit in, and although we complain, we really do love Carroll. Even though I'm a sophomore, I've been a part of the CHS family for a very long time, and my mother went to Carroll. It really is a great school, and the people that don't go there don't give us much credit. No school will have a 100% work ethic in the populous, and no school is going to be absolutely perfect. No matter what, the staff and students are all helpful, and our Eagle Reps are always there to assist. I recommend for anyone to at least try CHS.

Carroll High School 5

Posted March 08, 2013
I am a student that went to carroll. It was ahmazing every one was fun to get aklong with and theyre were hardly any issues of people disagreeing. From the moment i walked in i felt like that school was gonna be good i joined band (colorguard!) woot!! From there i was friends with everyone not just freshmen i was friends with senoirs jrs. sophmores Everyone Carroll made my freshmen year the best i could ever have asked for Thanks carroll And Go Eagles!! But as an extra i know that feeling freshmen have when they are scared that the older kids are gonna be mean with carroll it was my fear to a huge school alot of people but everyone is nice and everyone is like a family in carroll! I hope every one have had as good of an experience with carroll as i did! :)

Carroll High School 2

Posted January 15, 2013
This school is a little on the odd side. I was an honors student there, and it seemed like that was all they cared about: the honors students. They called us "the future doctors and laywers" but didn't have much to say about the regular students. Most teachers get behind on their curriculum, thus cramming students with information at last minute. You could REALLY see the separation in attitude between the regular student and the honors students. It seemed like half of the regular students were slackers or juveline delinquents. I would NOT recommend sending your children to this school if you live in Ft. Rucker and have the choice. Send them to Enterprise Jr. High and Enterprise High. By far this is the worst public school I've been to.

Posted January 04, 2011
I am a jr. at carroll high school and i must say that the majority of the smart students have moved to either private schools or Skipperville. There is some very qualified teachers that do get you ready for college, but there are also big issues with the staff. I moved from a middle school in Tx. where there was 1700 + kids, we had one principal and one asst. here at carroll we have one principal and at least 4 asst. the superintendent has layed off some of the most helpful teachers and kept some of the least helpful ones. I know for a fact if i could have done it again, i would have moved to a private school in dothan, or Skipperville.

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted September 20, 2008

Carroll High School 4

Posted July 31, 2008
I have had children in Lisenby Elem, DA Smith, and Carroll High School. The staff is very helpful and care about the students. The discipline policy could be stricter in my opinion, but as I understand, the new superintendent is cracking down. The building itself is the only downfall I see compared to other public schools, and the district hopes to get a new building within 2 years. Staff encourages parent involvement.

Posted May 30, 2008

Carroll High School
455 Forrest Ave, Ozark, AL  36360
Last modified Carroll High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carroll High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top