Parrish Elementary School 3

Posted January 06, 2013
I I went to school here Head-start-6th grade. I didn't learn as much as i think i should have but they teach you good important things.

Parrish Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2010

Parrish Elementary School 0

Posted February 18, 2009
My child was also in this school for a very short time. He was in the special education program. It is a very poor program. I also moved out of the county to get away from their so called special education program. Jefferson county schools have the best program I have found.

Parrish Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
I read with interest the review by the person about the SpEd program, this is simply not so! The two teachers do an excellent job and are far above average compared with other teachers of Special Education kids...The principal she spoke of is retired now, but allowed parent input up to a point, short of telling the teachers how to run their class, some parents can't handle such thinking and want to control all aspects of their child's education, especially discipline...

Parrish Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2007
This school has a very poor special education program. The principal does not want the parents involved at all. If you do get involved and they don't like it, your child pays for it. I am trying to move once again to get my child out of this school. I don't recommend this school at all if you want a good education for your child.

Parrish Elementary School
95 Engel St, Parrish, AL  35580
Last modified Parrish Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parrish Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top