Pell City, AL

Posted August 08, 2014
A treasure among quality public elementary schools. PHENOMENAL staff, teachers and administrators. My children have been fortunate to attend Iola. Yours would be also.

Iola Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2011
IRE is a very loving environment run by an excellent principal and vice principal. The staff is committed to teaching the children and supporting the family unit. Recently, they have rezoned and added another class for each grade with all the renovations, there should be plenty of room. The building has been around for over 50 years and holds a great history, now it looks amazing. I am so proud that my kids (3rd, 2nd, and K5) are students at IRE!

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted March 13, 2007
I am in Mrs. Eden's 5th grade class and let me tell you it is wonderful! We are getting ready for the SAT/ARMT which is not to far off. We are really learning what we need to know and our teachers show it to us with real life examples! I have been at IRES for 6 years and right now I am on crutches and when I first walked into school with my crutches about 10 people were offering to help me! The teachers don't go to hard on you but they can be strict! My little sister is in the 3rd grade and she loves it, plus my big sister still brags about her old teacher even though she is in 10th grade! I am in the Gifted Program, Choir, and I am the Peer Helper President.

Posted August 18, 2005
IRES is a great school. It is amazing how sweet the teachers are to all of the students. The staff works really well together. They really do a great job of making the children feel at home. It is a great learning facility. Mrs. Davis is great at solving any problems that may occur, she is very parent friendly!! We love IRES and look forward to the many more years there.

Posted August 04, 2005
We have moved alot and attended several different schools in the past. We have now been at ires for 5 yrs and i have had three children in this school. I can tell you from personal experience that this school is by far the best we have been in. The teachers truly do care about each and every student. The principal is fantastic and very receptive to both positive and negative feedback. I currently have two chidlren attending ires and they are more than happy. With the new school year now just a week away-they can't wait to go back to school. That says alot about a school. I absolutely trust and respect all of the staff at the school from the office staff, lunchroom workers & custodians to the principals, teachers and support staff. I feel blessed and lucky to have this school available to my family.

Iola Roberts Elementary School 3

Posted October 07, 2004

Posted September 10, 2004
My child has attended Iola Roberts Elementary for the past six years (K-5). I could not be more pleased by the academic quality of her education. Everyone from the principal to the custodian makes each child feel special and loved. Their test scores on state assessments are above the national average. I feel very blessed that my child has a school that they love to attend. Everyone has ownership of the students. I would give this school and its staff the highest rating possible.

Posted July 13, 2004

Posted June 24, 2004
My son has been a student at Iola Roberts since First Grade. The teachers at Iola Roberts are fantastic. They have made the learning process enjoyable. He is dyslexic. The school has done everything they can to help him manage this problem. Ms. Jennifer and the Dyslexia Lab is a huge help. Ms. Dee and her group of teachers help to keep the kids that have little struggles on track and not allow them to fall behind. I have volunteered many hours at Iola Roberts as a parent and all of the staff (principal included) love those kids and the kids love them! Thanks for all you do for our kids! B.D.

Iola Roberts Elementary School
810 Martin St North, Pell City, AL  35125
Last modified Iola Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iola Roberts Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top