Bad
Good

The School is awesome.The faculty and staff love the kids and treat them like their own.They go above and beyond to protect and make learning fun.Plus Mr. Jason Rocks too!

A treasure among quality public elementary schools. PHENOMENAL staff, teachers and administrators. My children have been fortunate to attend Iola. Yours would be also.

IRE is a very loving environment run by an excellent principal and vice principal. The staff is committed to teaching the children and supporting the family unit. Recently, they have rezoned and added another class for each grade with all the renovations, there should be plenty of room. The building has been around for over 50 years and holds a great history, now it looks amazing. I am so proud that my kids (3rd, 2nd, and K5) are students at IRE!

I am in Mrs. Eden's 5th grade class and let me tell you it is wonderful! We are getting ready for the SAT/ARMT which is not to far off. We are really learning what we need to know and our teachers show it to us with real life examples! I have been at IRES for 6 years and right now I am on crutches and when I first walked into school with my crutches about 10 people were offering to help me! The teachers don't go to hard on you but they can be strict! My little sister is in the 3rd grade and she loves it, plus my big sister still brags about her old teacher even though she is in 10th grade! I am in the Gifted Program, Choir, and I am the Peer Helper President.

Last modified Iola Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.