PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Victory Christian School 1

Posted September 28, 2015
The bullying is beyond ridiculous and the allowance of these actions is even worse. I honestly thought my child was getting a 'better' education being that it was private then we transferred and I find out in our local public school not only is there no bullying, but my child will have part of her college completed when she leaves high school in the medical field no less. Vcs does not offer this. And all of the staff are Christians at our public school. I have come across staff at Vcs that say they wouldn't send their own children there. When I was a child the private schools had a better education system, and you wanted to be apart of them. Now they are sub-par and for the socially awkward.

Develops honesty:
SCHOOL LEADER
We endeavor to address issues as quickly as possible and listen to both sides of stories before we make decisions. Our students are loved and affirmed in an environment where we value the presence of the Lord and the Word of God.
Posted July 16, 2015

Posted March 17, 2015
There is nothing I can say bad about this school. It says a lot about the education that the kids acquire when 90% of the kids who attend this school receives a scholarships at graduation. There is not a school in this area that comes close. I have never seen a school so inviting. The school wants active parents in all areas.

Victory Christian School 1

Posted August 29, 2014
This school is far from excellent. After leaving a constant bullying even physically hurt by others, my child has thrived at her new school. So much so that they will graduate with one full year of college done before they graduate high school. Something this school does not offer. The friends my children have gained don't put them down, yet instead lift them up. Something we never had at VCS, and my oldest is no longer coming home with bruises but with smiles.

Posted August 02, 2014
Victory Christian is an excellent school with great academics and Christian atmosphere. This school is a blessing to our family.

Posted February 22, 2012
My grandson goes to this school and he loves it. It is really important to me that a school is not only excellent academically but a place the students want to attend.

Posted August 02, 2011
We love everything about this school so far. Moving my daughter to VCS is the best thing we could have ever done!

Victory Christian School

Posted September 16, 2009
My little girl loves going to school at Victory. She's in the preschool. It's her first school experience and she has learned so much.

Posted September 14, 2009
I attended this school for over half the time I was being educated. I cannot tell how much I enjoyed my time at Victory Christian school. The teachers were amazing, very supporting, the discipline was enforced enough to have the students respectful, yet not trembling in fear. I grew in my walk with my Jesus while attending this school, and I thank each and every teacher and staff member. Victory Christian School is absolutely incredible, and their mission statement is true. If you have children, this is absolutely the place to send them.

Posted February 27, 2009
I graduated from VCS a couple of years back. I would highly recommend this school! While in school there were some rules I didnt like and some teachers, but looking back I wouldnt change a thing. I am in my second year of College now with all A's and have helped many of my class mates. English 101 and Math 100 felt like a review for me, as for my classmates(who attended public school) they were struggling the very first day and alot had to drop to the lower math, that does not even count as a college credit!! The academic part can be hard or stressful but now I am very grateful to all my teachers!!! I already know this will be the school my children will attend!!

Victory Christian School
Po Box 710, Pell City, AL  35125
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12