Posted March 17, 2015
There is nothing I can say bad about this school. It says a lot about the education that the kids acquire when 90% of the kids who attend this school receives a scholarships at graduation. There is not a school in this area that comes close. I have never seen a school so inviting. The school wants active parents in all areas.

Victory Christian School 1

Posted August 29, 2014
This school is far from excellent. After leaving a constant bullying even physically hurt by others, my child has thrived at her new school. So much so that they will graduate with one full year of college done before they graduate high school. Something this school does not offer. The friends my children have gained don't put them down, yet instead lift them up. Something we never had at VCS, and my oldest is no longer coming home with bruises but with smiles.

Victory Christian School 2

Posted August 03, 2014
This school is far from Christian, quoting a scripture here or there does not make you a Christian school. Treating kids differently due to donations also does not make you Christian. We have found more people this year so excited to be leaving/transferring due to the bullying and favoritism. Which in my opinion speaks volumes that they are losing so many children. I pray for this school and it's leaders because they definitely need it.

Posted August 02, 2014
Victory Christian is an excellent school with great academics and Christian atmosphere. This school is a blessing to our family.

Posted February 22, 2012
My grandson goes to this school and he loves it. It is really important to me that a school is not only excellent academically but a place the students want to attend.

Posted August 02, 2011
We love everything about this school so far. Moving my daughter to VCS is the best thing we could have ever done!

Victory Christian School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My little girl loves going to school at Victory. She's in the preschool. It's her first school experience and she has learned so much.

Posted September 14, 2009
I attended this school for over half the time I was being educated. I cannot tell how much I enjoyed my time at Victory Christian school. The teachers were amazing, very supporting, the discipline was enforced enough to have the students respectful, yet not trembling in fear. I grew in my walk with my Jesus while attending this school, and I thank each and every teacher and staff member. Victory Christian School is absolutely incredible, and their mission statement is true. If you have children, this is absolutely the place to send them.

Posted February 27, 2009
I graduated from VCS a couple of years back. I would highly recommend this school! While in school there were some rules I didnt like and some teachers, but looking back I wouldnt change a thing. I am in my second year of College now with all A's and have helped many of my class mates. English 101 and Math 100 felt like a review for me, as for my classmates(who attended public school) they were struggling the very first day and alot had to drop to the lower math, that does not even count as a college credit!! The academic part can be hard or stressful but now I am very grateful to all my teachers!!! I already know this will be the school my children will attend!!

Victory Christian School 3

Posted January 16, 2009

Victory Christian School
Po Box 710, Pell City, AL  35125
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Victory Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top