Posted October 16, 2013
I've had four grandchildren attend Eden Elementary School and look forward to the fifth one next year. Wonderful staff, caring teachers, great school.

Posted May 04, 2010

Eden Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Great teachers, great communication between staff and parents. The Best school!!!

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 06, 2008

Eden Elementary School 0

Posted February 02, 2008
Eden really does Rock! You could not ask for a better environment for your child to learn. The teachers are excellent and challenge children to do their best.

Posted December 20, 2007
We love eden!! I could not ask for a better school or staff for my child.

Eden Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
My child attends Eden and I am very happy with the school. His teacher this year is wonderful. He has some learning disabilities and the school has worked hard to try and meet his needs. The principal is great, I have no complaints.

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted August 03, 2007
Eden has the best faculty around. They all work well together and do great things with your children. There is an awesome outdoor classroom, and the children get art, music, computer classes, and a great new outdoor court for pe. I feel that the review about not being welcomed was just one person feeling that way. I feel welcomed in every aspect,as do other parents i have spoken with. The only problem i see with eden is that it keeps growing - there are no extra classrooms- they are full to capacity! I love Eden, I love the way my children feel about it, and I REALLY enjoy working there(hehe)!

Eden Elementary School
412 Wolf Creek Rd North, Pell City, AL  35125
Last modified Eden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top