Pell City, AL

Posted October 16, 2013
I've had four grandchildren attend Eden Elementary School and look forward to the fifth one next year. Wonderful staff, caring teachers, great school.

Posted April 27, 2010
Great teachers, great communication between staff and parents. The Best school!!!

Posted February 02, 2008
Eden really does Rock! You could not ask for a better environment for your child to learn. The teachers are excellent and challenge children to do their best.

Posted December 20, 2007
We love eden!! I could not ask for a better school or staff for my child.

Posted September 26, 2007
My child attends Eden and I am very happy with the school. His teacher this year is wonderful. He has some learning disabilities and the school has worked hard to try and meet his needs. The principal is great, I have no complaints.

Posted August 03, 2007
Eden has the best faculty around. They all work well together and do great things with your children. There is an awesome outdoor classroom, and the children get art, music, computer classes, and a great new outdoor court for pe. I feel that the review about not being welcomed was just one person feeling that way. I feel welcomed in every aspect,as do other parents i have spoken with. The only problem i see with eden is that it keeps growing - there are no extra classrooms- they are full to capacity! I love Eden, I love the way my children feel about it, and I REALLY enjoy working there(hehe)!

Posted May 04, 2006
I have foster children and have had several children in this school. The teachers are very good with my children. They care about my children regardless of their back ground. I love this school and look foward to sending more children to this school.

Eden Elementary School 2

Posted September 07, 2005
When Eden Elementary School first became a school unto itsself, it was a wonderful school! Everyone was made to feel welcome and their help was appreciated. In the last two years, that has all changed. Very few people are made to feel welcome in the school and when you show up to volunteer you are made to feel like you are not wanted or needed. The parent organization, in the last year, has become almost as bad as the school. Certain people are welcomed into the fold, others are told their help is not needed. I can understand why so many of the teachers felt the need to move to different schools last year. What happened to our school? What happened to the caring atmosphere that used to be present?

Posted January 23, 2005
I have had one child go through this school. And one attending now. I think the teachers are great with the exception of maybe one or two. I feel that they do a great and creative job teaching our children. You won't find a better principal around. I feel they welcome parent participation, have always been very friendly and supportive. I wish all schools could handle themselves in the manor to which Eden does.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have 3 children at Eden Elementary, my youngest is in Kindergarten, my middle child is in 2nd grade and my oldest is in the 4th grade. They have been there since Kindergarten. I could'nt ask for a better school for my children.The teachers are great, they take time with the children so they all feel important.My children love school, the principal gets involved with the kids and thats something that you don't see very often.

412 Wolf Creek Rd North, Pell City, AL  35125
Last modified Eden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eden Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top