Bad
Good

I cannot begin to tell you what an amazing experience my child had at Eden Elementary School. Her teachers were wonderful. The principal is awesome. Even the custodian and the lunchroom workers left an impression on my child. I could NOT have asked for a better beginning to my child's education. Thank, Eden faculty and staff, for a job WELL done! :)

I've had four grandchildren attend Eden Elementary School and look forward to the fifth one next year. Wonderful staff, caring teachers, great school.

Great teachers, great communication between staff and parents. The Best school!!!

Eden really does Rock! You could not ask for a better environment for your child to learn. The teachers are excellent and challenge children to do their best.

We love eden!! I could not ask for a better school or staff for my child.

My child attends Eden and I am very happy with the school. His teacher this year is wonderful. He has some learning disabilities and the school has worked hard to try and meet his needs. The principal is great, I have no complaints.

Eden has the best faculty around. They all work well together and do great things with your children. There is an awesome outdoor classroom, and the children get art, music, computer classes, and a great new outdoor court for pe. I feel that the review about not being welcomed was just one person feeling that way. I feel welcomed in every aspect,as do other parents i have spoken with. The only problem i see with eden is that it keeps growing - there are no extra classrooms- they are full to capacity! I love Eden, I love the way my children feel about it, and I REALLY enjoy working there(hehe)!

Last modified Eden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.