Perdido, AL

Posted September 10, 2013
This school is very good! My Dad went here in the 1950's and it was good then and still is!! My child is thriving in an academic environment that challenges and grows the character of all student's who are willing. It's a genuine small town school, with great morals and character! The administration and teachers are loving and caring and do their best to assist every child. I could not be prouder to be the parent of a Raider!

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009
I grew up in this school, I went from K-12 grade and now my kids are going to the same school, in fact they had or has now had some of the same teachers that I had at the time I was there. The teachers know all the kids by there first name and most of the parents as well. You can't and want find a better school.

Posted November 15, 2007
Great school faculty, great kids, great parental support and great community.

Posted August 24, 2007

Posted May 18, 2004
I went to this school up until the Eighth Grade. Now my children are fortunate to have the same oppportunity. My best friends today are my best friends I went to school with here. This is a close community where people help others in need and a strong support team from teachers and parents alike. Sure there are a few teachers (or maybe just one) who do not get what Perdido is all about, but in time I hope they catch on. I am very proud that a large percentage of Perdido students are at the top of their class when they get to Baldwin County High School. I would like to thank all of the great teachers at Perdido who are today training and educating tomorrow's leaders.

Perdido Elementary School
23589 County Rd 47, Perdido, AL  36562
Last modified Perdido Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perdido Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top