Phenix City Intermediate School 4

Posted August 20, 2012
My child attends PCIS... So far the teachers we have met seem to be great teachers. My child isvery excited about going to PCIS and she loves her teachers. I've always heard the negatives about the school. The people doing the talking have never even tried the school. Don't knock it until you try it.

Posted March 08, 2011
sometimes pcis can be a horrible school sometimes it can be fun.Who give out zip ties and jump suits that is crazy some kids don't have no clothes.if you were clothes with holes in your pants you get a jumpsuit.wat da world is dat.some kids can't afford clothes.then when you sagg you get a zip tie.How do you know that that person don't have a belt.

Posted June 22, 2008
I have three children in this school and all I can say is awesome. Teachers have a great attitude and always getting better. I was shocked to see this school was only rated at a 3! This school is a shining star in this area. Those that do not believe so may want to go back to school themselves.

Posted April 09, 2008

Phenix City Intermediate School 4

Posted February 05, 2008
This is my daughter's 3rd year at PCIS. The school is wonderful! The faculty and staff does a wonderful job dealing with 'hormonal pre-teens and teens'. The kids are at the most difficult age in their lives and the PCIS staff is wonderful with them! You could not ask for a more wonderful and understanding leader than Mr. Blevins. He has grown PCIS from a low rated school to the best in the area!

Posted October 17, 2007

Posted September 24, 2007

Phenix City Intermediate School 2

Posted April 06, 2007
My son transferred in to PCIS and this school year has been nothing but a nightmare. They have not impressed me at all as a NASA Explorer school. They need some new teachers and maybe their test scores will be greatly improved.

Posted April 03, 2007

Posted December 11, 2006
I just want to be the first to say how great PCIS is. My daughter has gone to your school since 5th grade and, she is know in the 7th I just pray that you have 8th grade next year. Mr Blevins has to be the best principal in Alabama. The teachers are great the students are so well mannered and listen better then any other school I have been to. I have Children in two other schools and there is no comparison in the schools. Please never consider or think twice about sending you child to PCIS it rules.

Phenix City Intermediate School
2401 South Railroad St, Phenix City, AL  36867
Last modified Phenix City Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 6-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phenix City Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top