Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

This is my son's second year at Ridgecrest, and he LOVES it there. He has had two of the best two teachers at the school (Mrs. L Thomas and Mrs. Perez).Most of the teachers I have had encounters with were very friendly, courteous, and helpful.

Overall, Ridgecrest is an outstanding school. Principal, teachers, and other staff members are awesome. You and your student are greeted, welcomed, and asked about your morning everyday when you first enter the building. The teachers are compassionate and are willing to teach the student versus pushing them through the system. Whether your student is doing great or acting out in school, the teachers makes time for one on one time to let you know how your student is doing. I love the atmosphere this school and its personnel brings to the city.

Amount of homework: Agree

Some teachers go beyond the call of duty! They send weekly newsletter, emails, and I even have their phone number.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Mr. Darch, the cousdlor, works well with the students. He is very active with the classes.

Ridgecrest has a great principal who cares about the students. She is often seen first thing in the morning greeting the students as they enter the schook with a wonder smile. I have observed her interacting with the students at lunch by simply talking about things that matter to the kids. My three children adore her!

This is the best school in Phenix City. All of my kids have went to this school. The principal and teachers really care.

All of the teachers and administrators have invested in my children since PreK. Ridgecrest is a wonderful school to send your child to. You can feel comfortable knowing they are being cared for by the best teachers in the area.

My experience at Ridgecrest has been great overall! I myself came through this school as a child and to have my children attend the same school is surreal. Parent/Teacher communication is very strong at Ridgecrest. I never have to guess what is going on in my child's class. Her teacher make sure we always know what is going on and what is to come. The office staff is especially awesome! I'm always welcomed with a smile and they make it a point to learn everyone's name. Ridgecrest is Truly a GREAT PLACE TO LEARN!!

This is an excellent school! The teachers at this school seem to take a genuine interest in each and every child that they teach. I had my son's first grade teachers personal cell number and email address. I could send her a text anytime throughout the day and receive a response within ten minutes. I also had the school nurse's cell number because my son has to use his inhaler from time to time. He was out sick one day and the nurse and teacher both called to see how he was doing. I felt that the homework that my son was bringing home seemed to be a bit too much for a 1st grader to handle but he knew the work and was able to complete it with minimal help from me. All I had to do was check it when he was done. Needless to say he made straight A's the entire school year. The entire faculty at the school is excellent and they have the respect of the children and parents. If you're having doubts about sending your child to this school, go visit the school yourself and ask parents that actually have children that go to the school how it is.

I agree Mrs. Doresky and Mrs. Sanes are outstanding. They are very understanding of students needs. All of the teachers at Ridgecrest are top notch teachers.

Last modified Ridgecrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.