Posted June 16, 2014
Classroom's are not clean. Teachers have too many students in some of the classes, and they are not up to date with technology.

Posted May 24, 2012
MY daughter went to Ladonia and so do my grandchildren. No school is perfect but most of the teachers are great and the Principal and his staff are very professional.

Posted March 18, 2012
This is one of the worst schools in this area!! I pulled my child out of this school because she was being bullied and the teacher and principal were unwilling to help! She has been attending a different school in the county since last September where the administration and teachers are supportive and very competent!

Posted August 29, 2011
All of my children attend this elementary school and they have all excelled. My oldest son has autism and he has the best special education opportunities out there. Ladonia was not our first choice but after horrible teachers and lack of special programs for my son we moved here and have not regretted it at all. The teachers are great and Mr. Hopper is a wonderful principal.

Posted September 10, 2010
This is the worst school I have ever stepped foot into. I would not recommend this school to anyone. The children do not receieve support nor motivation from the teachers. This school scored below state average that should say enough about the school. PLEASE don't let your child attend this school if you want your child to get a good education. I agree with alot of the other post this school should get shut down or all new staff brought in, anything would be an improvement.

Posted February 18, 2010

Ladonia Elementary School 3

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted April 12, 2009
I have 3 children in this school and I have been extremely happy with their experiences during the last 2 years. I have found Ladonia to have a wonderful faculty and office staff. The dedication from the teachers is fantastic.

Posted April 02, 2009

Ladonia Elementary School
9 Woodland Dr, Phenix City, AL  36869
Last modified Ladonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ladonia Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top