Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The communication between the school and parents is terrible they expect you to just know what to do. My son just started at this school from another state and they deff don't have it together! His teacher seems great so far so maybe she will be the one to make a difference! The principles really need to communicate with the parents on pick up,drop offs etc. because no one is going to understand the un organized way that you do it! And don't think I'm dropping my 5 year old off at school in a parking lot and leaving it to anyone their to make sure he gets to his class! No one cares to help and assist these children nicley I have only seen rude people that act as though his first day he was suppose to know what to do!

Develops character: Disagree

Fairness to students would be being helping,caring,understanding! Most of all teaching instead of assuming they will just know everything!!!

Classroom's are not clean. Teachers have too many students in some of the classes, and they are not up to date with technology.

MY daughter went to Ladonia and so do my grandchildren. No school is perfect but most of the teachers are great and the Principal and his staff are very professional.

This is one of the worst schools in this area!! I pulled my child out of this school because she was being bullied and the teacher and principal were unwilling to help! She has been attending a different school in the county since last September where the administration and teachers are supportive and very competent!

All of my children attend this elementary school and they have all excelled. My oldest son has autism and he has the best special education opportunities out there. Ladonia was not our first choice but after horrible teachers and lack of special programs for my son we moved here and have not regretted it at all. The teachers are great and Mr. Hopper is a wonderful principal.

This is the worst school I have ever stepped foot into. I would not recommend this school to anyone. The children do not receieve support nor motivation from the teachers. This school scored below state average that should say enough about the school. PLEASE don't let your child attend this school if you want your child to get a good education. I agree with alot of the other post this school should get shut down or all new staff brought in, anything would be an improvement.

I have 3 children in this school and I have been extremely happy with their experiences during the last 2 years. I have found Ladonia to have a wonderful faculty and office staff. The dedication from the teachers is fantastic.

My Kids love it.. but we're moving so this is their last year.

I am a parent of two children who attend this school and I also work at this school. In my opinion it is the best elementary in this area. The teachers here are awsome. We have no bad teachers! From K- 3 you will not find any better teachers. We have some new teachers in 4-6 this year but the returning teachers are the best of the best. Everyone who works at this school puts the children first from the janitor to the lunchroom staff right on up to Mr Hopper. Ask the kids if they like the people in charge of them, they will tell you the truth. Look at the Teachers of the year.....where are they from? We are a star school when it comes to caring for our children and when children are loved and properly cared for, they are willing to learn!

Last modified Ladonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.