Phenix City, AL

Ladonia Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2014
Classroom's are not clean. Teachers have too many students in some of the classes, and they are not up to date with technology.

Posted May 24, 2012
MY daughter went to Ladonia and so do my grandchildren. No school is perfect but most of the teachers are great and the Principal and his staff are very professional.

Posted March 18, 2012
This is one of the worst schools in this area!! I pulled my child out of this school because she was being bullied and the teacher and principal were unwilling to help! She has been attending a different school in the county since last September where the administration and teachers are supportive and very competent!

Posted August 29, 2011
All of my children attend this elementary school and they have all excelled. My oldest son has autism and he has the best special education opportunities out there. Ladonia was not our first choice but after horrible teachers and lack of special programs for my son we moved here and have not regretted it at all. The teachers are great and Mr. Hopper is a wonderful principal.

Posted September 10, 2010
This is the worst school I have ever stepped foot into. I would not recommend this school to anyone. The children do not receieve support nor motivation from the teachers. This school scored below state average that should say enough about the school. PLEASE don't let your child attend this school if you want your child to get a good education. I agree with alot of the other post this school should get shut down or all new staff brought in, anything would be an improvement.

Posted April 12, 2009
I have 3 children in this school and I have been extremely happy with their experiences during the last 2 years. I have found Ladonia to have a wonderful faculty and office staff. The dedication from the teachers is fantastic.

Posted April 24, 2008
My Kids love it.. but we're moving so this is their last year.

Ladonia Elementary School

Posted July 30, 2007
I am a parent of two children who attend this school and I also work at this school. In my opinion it is the best elementary in this area. The teachers here are awsome. We have no bad teachers! From K- 3 you will not find any better teachers. We have some new teachers in 4-6 this year but the returning teachers are the best of the best. Everyone who works at this school puts the children first from the janitor to the lunchroom staff right on up to Mr Hopper. Ask the kids if they like the people in charge of them, they will tell you the truth. Look at the Teachers of the year.....where are they from? We are a star school when it comes to caring for our children and when children are loved and properly cared for, they are willing to learn!

Ladonia Elementary School 3

Posted March 15, 2006
I don't really have a problem with this school. My daughter is enjoying her first year. I can only speak about our experience with this school and she loves it. Her teacher is great, enthusiastic and pushes reading on her students which is great. My little girl is expecially happy with her teacher, class and overall experience thus far.

Posted January 17, 2006
I have a 4th grade child in this school currently..I am pulling him out and enrolling him in a private school . It is my only other option.This school lacks everything ..Funding , teaching and everything in between. Please take note...Walk around your neighborhoods and ask questions. Most of your neighbors kids are attending other schools , for good reason! Beware your child will be cheated out of the education they deserve!

Ladonia Elementary School
9 Woodland Dr, Phenix City, AL  36869
Last modified Ladonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ladonia Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top