PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son attended St Patrick's after his previous school was closed due to low enrollment. Not only did St Patrick's academically prepare him for high school but his social and interpersonal skills blossomed thanks to St Patrick's. He is now an honor student in an International Baccalaureate Program. My family believes in St Patrick's so much that we enrolled my granddaughter beginning in kindergarten. She is now in first grade and is performing above her grade level in all subjects. Even more importantly, she is learning true servant leadership and compassion for her fellow man.

We decided to make the switch from public school education to private with an emphasis on Catholic values. We felt that public school education was not the right fit for our daughter. We were looking for a school that would provide her with the spiritual and developmental skills she would need to build a bright academic future. St. Patrick's meets and exceeds the expectations we have for our daughter education. The classrooms are small, allowing the teachers to accommodate for each child's method of learning. The teachers and staff at St. Patrick's are committed to the services of God and the educational and spiritual nourishment of its students. We love that despite being Catholic, the school is very open minded and respectful of each family's religious backgrounds. Beautiful school, professional staff, amazing environment!

St. Patrick School is a a jewel among schools in the area. The environment provided by teaches and staff is acceptance and caring. An adherence to curriculum yet understanding that each student is an individual demonstrates how much the administration and staff want each student to succeed.

Prayers for a new beginning in the life of Saint Patrick's school. Hopefully with a new building, will change come also.

Parent's, beware. After reading the recent posts it is evident that chaos has run a muck. Professionalism is not high on the agenda. Whether it be parent, teacher or vice principal who gave the review. As a parent, you should not be judgemental of another parent and make such accusations. As a teacher, you should not disclose information in reference to other children to other parents. As a vice principal, the same applies. The child is the most important part of the equation. Doing what is best for your children is the key.

I am writing this review as a parent and former student. Some of the best years of my life were spent at this school. I made lifelong friends, learned a lot of valuable life lessons, and received a wonderful education. That education afforded me the opportunity to take advanced classes in high school and attend college on a full scholarship. Speaking as a parent, my child absolutely loved this school. We have had some wonderful teachers and he also was surrounded by a lot of great, well-behaved kids, who I hope will be lifelong friends for him. Is any school perfect? No. However, I would challenge anyone reading the negative reviews to tour the school, observe classes and interview the staff yourself. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

This school is entirely unorganized. The administration is very much like a political party - either you're in or you're out. There is no actual curriculum or syllabus and the environment is a joke. This school use to be very admirable and worked well by teaching discipline and respect when there were actual accredited teachers. Since the school has been reopened, this is no longer - none of them are accredited nor do they have degrees for what they are teaching. As a previous poster stated, this school has only made my children make a huge step back and will most likely have to repeat the grade that they attended while at this school. Teaching basics is necessary for future development, not focusing on what grade level the children are testing at when you're giving them all the answers.

My daughter started pre-K at St Patrick's this year. I am so glad we chose this school over others in the area. Her teacher, Mrs. Monique is amazing as are all of the staff!! My daughter is learning to read, spell, add, pray, appreciate, cooperate, etc. I am so proud of her every single day when she gets home and teaches her younger sister all that she learned that day in school. I truly believe St. Patrick's is the best school in the area!!

I currently have three children enrolled at St. Patrick's. All three have very different learning styles. The teachers at St. Pat's have created a curriculum and atmosphere in which each student can excel, regardless of learning style. They offer the patience, love and discipline required to educate the whole child. We are looking forward to the construction of the new campus. We expect St. Pat's to continue it's long tradition of educating tomorrow's leaders!

I have had my children at Saint Patrick's since shortly after it reopened. I think the teachers are wonderful, caring professionals who realize the importance of challenging the students. My children are doing advanced work and excelling at it! I am the type of parent who has my priorities in line. The education of my children comes before fancy cars and expensive vacations. I am giving my children a boost academically by putting them in Saint Patrick's. It may be wrong, but I take secret pleasure in telling my friends whose children attend public school that those class projects their kids are doing in 8th grade, my child did in the 5th grade!

Last modified St. Patrick's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8