Phenix City, AL

Veritas Academy

Posted January 18, 2010
My youngest daughter attends Veritas and we both love her school and her teachers. She will be returning back to next year. I just can't tell you how happy I am with her school experience this year.

Veritas Academy 5

Posted October 29, 2009
We are military and just moved here a few months ago. We were unsure where our daughter should go to school and we didn't really have anyone to ask. It took no time after we chose Veritas for us to realize we couldn't have picked a better school. Our daughter is doing well. She is a honor roll students. They are taught discipline, independence and most of all they are educated. She's learning at a public school 2ng and 3rd grade level in the 1st grade and with no difficulty.

Veritas Academy 5

Posted October 08, 2008
I am truly thankful for Veritas. My child loves this school and she is learning a lot. I pray that the school will continue to grow and keep adding on grades each year.

Veritas Academy