Piedmont, AL

Piedmont High School 4

Posted February 04, 2013
I'm a former student at this school and I very much recommend this school to any teenagers out there.If you are looking for great sports,its right here if you are looking for,over achieving, above average of learning we have it.We have just about everything we need here great students,great environment and great building for the students.

Piedmont High School 1

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted December 04, 2009
Im an alum of this school.. And have seen many changes for the better at this school system.. great teacher, very hands on

Posted July 19, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008
I am a former Student also with family who now attend. I think the school system has improved dramatically over the years. The growth has been phenomenal. I have seen some former classmates take on roles in the school systems and are exceptional leaders. Being from out of town now and seeing what it's like for kids to grow up in larger systems I see now that I would rather my child attend Piedmont that any school in the area because of the closeness of the town and it's dedication to giving a proper education.

Piedmont High School 0

Posted September 07, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from piedmont high school. I loved the school at that time. I have children that attend the school now and I'm not real pleased with it. I think we need home folks in the system teaching and coaching our kids.

Posted October 10, 2004

Piedmont High School 2

Posted August 22, 2003

Piedmont High School
750 Al Hwy 200, Piedmont, AL  36272
Last modified Piedmont High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piedmont High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top