Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center 5

Posted November 08, 2011
My children go to this school and we absolutely love it. My boys have learned more in the last 6 months than they did in a year at their previous school. The teachers are wonderful and staff are very informative.

Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center

Posted January 22, 2009
My child is in this school and I rate it a 5 star due to the low teacher/student ratio and the fact that my chld is continuing to learn about the bible which I feel is very important to child and something that public schools have forgotten and even our government

Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center
7778 Highway 75, Pinson, AL  35126
Last modified Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Palmerdale Umc Christian School & Children's Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top