Posted November 19, 2013
My daughter attended Pinson Elem for 1st and 2nd grades, and now my son is there. He is in second grade now. We've had nothing but great teachers and a great experience while there.

Posted November 16, 2009
My son has been in Pinson for two years. He has made great strides during this year and I owe this to teachers that are concerned about their students and willing to go the extra mile to help their students

Posted June 26, 2009

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted March 26, 2009
Great staff and faculty. The newly renovated campus looks great!

Posted March 14, 2009
Mrs rosalie ritchey is a wonderful and caring principal! awesome teachers! great learning environment.

Posted October 02, 2008

Pinson Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2007

Posted January 10, 2007
- a former student
I love pinson elementary!!!i went there first through second grade and never wanted to leave!!!!you just fell safe there!!!your kids will too!!!believe me!!!

Posted August 03, 2005
My child started in the flex class 2 years ago. We both love this school! I think it is a wonderful thing that the flex classes have parent/teacher conference 3 times a year. It helps to know where the children are in their course of education and what areas that they need some improvement. Hearing from the teacher every day through the agenda also helps with the discipline if any is needed. Mrs Mann is just the best teacher to us!

Pinson Elementary School
4200 School Dr, Pinson, AL  35126
Last modified Pinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Pinson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top