Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

EVERY TEACHER MY CHILDREN HAS HAD HAS BEEN EFFECTIVE BUT I HAVE TO SAY THESE SECOND GRADE TEACHERS ARE THE ONES THAT HAS PUT THE MOST WORK AND HELP INTO HELPING MY GIRLS. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!

Everytime I've had an issue its been handled in a timely manner and a way that I thought it should be handled!!! My children love their school and all the employees at the school!!! I as well love the employees I love how the teachers don't just have an amazing bond with your child they maintain the same bond with the parents as well!!! I'm very pleased that my children attended pes and hate this is their last year there.

My kids attend Pinson elementary. Overall the teachers my children have came encountered with were amazing. I office staff can be a bit rude but maybe I came in on the wrong day or maybe it depends on who you are or how you are dressed because when I am in my work attire (suits) it's HELLO MA'AM HOW ARE YOU? but when I have on my casual look i see rolling of the eyes or look the other way so i don't have to speak. BUT my kids are learning and enjoying themselves and they are not trouble makers so as long as they are happy the parents are happy and will continue saying the school is GREAT!!!

My daughter attended Pinson Elem for 1st and 2nd grades, and now my son is there. He is in second grade now. We've had nothing but great teachers and a great experience while there.

My son has been in Pinson for two years. He has made great strides during this year and I owe this to teachers that are concerned about their students and willing to go the extra mile to help their students

Great staff and faculty. The newly renovated campus looks great!

Mrs rosalie ritchey is a wonderful and caring principal! awesome teachers! great learning environment.

I love pinson elementary!!!i went there first through second grade and never wanted to leave!!!!you just fell safe there!!!your kids will too!!!believe me!!!

Last modified Pinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2