Pinson, AL

Pinson Elementary School 3

Posted December 16, 2013
My kids attend Pinson elementary. Overall the teachers my children have came encountered with were amazing. I office staff can be a bit rude but maybe I came in on the wrong day or maybe it depends on who you are or how you are dressed because when I am in my work attire (suits) it's HELLO MA'AM HOW ARE YOU? but when I have on my casual look i see rolling of the eyes or look the other way so i don't have to speak. BUT my kids are learning and enjoying themselves and they are not trouble makers so as long as they are happy the parents are happy and will continue saying the school is GREAT!!!

Posted November 19, 2013
My daughter attended Pinson Elem for 1st and 2nd grades, and now my son is there. He is in second grade now. We've had nothing but great teachers and a great experience while there.

Posted November 16, 2009
My son has been in Pinson for two years. He has made great strides during this year and I owe this to teachers that are concerned about their students and willing to go the extra mile to help their students

Posted March 26, 2009
Great staff and faculty. The newly renovated campus looks great!

Posted March 14, 2009
Mrs rosalie ritchey is a wonderful and caring principal! awesome teachers! great learning environment.

Posted January 10, 2007
I love pinson elementary!!!i went there first through second grade and never wanted to leave!!!!you just fell safe there!!!your kids will too!!!believe me!!!

Posted August 03, 2005
My child started in the flex class 2 years ago. We both love this school! I think it is a wonderful thing that the flex classes have parent/teacher conference 3 times a year. It helps to know where the children are in their course of education and what areas that they need some improvement. Hearing from the teacher every day through the agenda also helps with the discipline if any is needed. Mrs Mann is just the best teacher to us!

Posted February 06, 2005
My second child is attending Pinson Elementary. This is a great school. My first child loved it there and my second child loves it too. I have always been impressed by the teachers and the different principals.

Posted February 24, 2004
I am the proud parent of a Pinson Elementary student. I am African American and while this may seem irrelevant, it is very important to note. I love Pinson Elementary School and so does my daughters. I have a good relationship with each teacher I have met. I know I can count on the educators at Pinson to protect as well as teach my child. I have a daughter that will start Pinson in the fall and she has already met many teachers as well as the principal. This is a wonderful school and the parents are very supportive. All of these elements helps make Pinson an exceptional place to learn.

Posted February 01, 2004
Mr.Andrews is a wonderful principal and has done a great job. I have one child attending this school, I also have a special needs child that I will be placing there next year. I feel very confident that they (my children) will receive an exceptional education here.

Pinson Elementary School
4200 School Dr, Pinson, AL  35126
Last modified Pinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Pinson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top