Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
THERE IS ACTUALLY TWO TEACHERS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK!!!!!! MRS WALDROP THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO LOVING AND CARING AND MAKING SURE NO MATTER WHAT WE HAD TO DO THAT KATELYNN LEARNED AS MUCH AS SHE POSSIBLY COULD!!!!! MRS EVANS ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO LOVING AND CARING AND MAKING SURE BROOK LEARNED AS MUCH AS SHE COULD ALSO THANK BOTH OF YOU GUYS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF HELPING ME GET BROOK TESTED EVEN THOUGH IT WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THIS COMING UP YEAR IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR GUYS HELP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! WE LOVE BOTH OF YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE AND WERE GONNA MISS YOU GUYS TERRIBLY!!!!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 23, 2016
EVERY TEACHER MY CHILDREN HAS HAD HAS BEEN EFFECTIVE BUT I HAVE TO SAY THESE SECOND GRADE TEACHERS ARE THE ONES THAT HAS PUT THE MOST WORK AND HELP INTO HELPING MY GIRLS. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 23, 2016
YESSSS. BOTH OF MY GIRLS WERE BEHIND BAD AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND THESE TEACHERS MADE SURE TO CATCH MY GIRLS UP AND TEACH THEM THINGS I WAS AFRAID THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE TROUBLE LEARNING!! ONE OF THEM STILL HAS TO BE TESTED AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR BUT YOU STILL WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE PROGRESS MY CHILD MADE THANKS TO THE DETERMINATION OF THESE AMAZING TEACHERS AND THE DETERMINATION OF MY BABY GIRL!!!!!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 23, 2016
VERY MUCH SO my children even come home saying you have to give respect to receive the proper respect so I strongly agree!!!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 23, 2016
YES EVERY EMPLOYEE CARES DEEPLY ABOUT EACH AND EVERY STUDENT IN THIS SCHOOL EVERY EVENT I HAVE ATTENDED AT THE SCHOOL AND AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL I SEE THIS WITH MY OWN EYES!!! AND I FEEL REALLY COMFORTABLE KNOWING THAT MY CHILDREN ARE IN SUCH A CARING COMPASSIONATE PLACE!!!!

Posted May 23, 2016
Everytime I've had an issue its been handled in a timely manner and a way that I thought it should be handled!!! My children love their school and all the employees at the school!!! I as well love the employees I love how the teachers don't just have an amazing bond with your child they maintain the same bond with the parents as well!!! I'm very pleased that my children attended pes and hate this is their last year there.

Pinson Elementary School 3

Posted December 16, 2013
My kids attend Pinson elementary. Overall the teachers my children have came encountered with were amazing. I office staff can be a bit rude but maybe I came in on the wrong day or maybe it depends on who you are or how you are dressed because when I am in my work attire (suits) it's HELLO MA'AM HOW ARE YOU? but when I have on my casual look i see rolling of the eyes or look the other way so i don't have to speak. BUT my kids are learning and enjoying themselves and they are not trouble makers so as long as they are happy the parents are happy and will continue saying the school is GREAT!!!

Posted November 19, 2013
My daughter attended Pinson Elem for 1st and 2nd grades, and now my son is there. He is in second grade now. We've had nothing but great teachers and a great experience while there.

Posted November 16, 2009
My son has been in Pinson for two years. He has made great strides during this year and I owe this to teachers that are concerned about their students and willing to go the extra mile to help their students

Posted March 26, 2009
Great staff and faculty. The newly renovated campus looks great!

4200 School Dr, Pinson, AL  35126
Last modified Pinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2