Pinson, AL
After care: No

Posted May 24, 2015
PVHS is the center of our community. The administration want to provide the diverse educational opportunities possible for our students.

Posted September 22, 2009
Anybody that can but up with my son and still find good in him is loving and caring and shows that they're not just there for the pay. I love the Pinson school system, because they have shown love to my children. I have 2 kids that have been there from Palmerdale to Pinson High and have 4 to go, and I refuse to put them anywhere else.

Posted September 16, 2009
Because they are willing to go the extra mile to do what is needed for the children.....

Pinson Valley High School 4

Posted July 08, 2009
Even though my fellow students and i believe there are somethings that are not fair. It is an over all good school.I love it and being now that it is my senior year i will miss it when i leave.

Posted September 24, 2008
i love pinson because its so much laughter at the school the falculty and staff loves everyone especially the principal i can actually say pvhs is what i stand for and i love all my pepsquad yearbook and diamond doll members.

Posted September 18, 2008
This school is taking great steps to prepare my son for whatever comes after high school. We love the new AP and PreAp programs and the Freshman Academy is one of the most innovative things I've seen out of a public school in years. I am proud to call PV home.

Posted September 02, 2008
Excellent administrative staff and super teachers

Posted January 28, 2008
PVHS was granted a huge access learning grant this year and with the addition of 2 new principals the year is going really well! With the new fine arts center and science buildings underway you can feel the excitement and pride the staff and students are experiencing. My students love school here and have been very successful in their academic pursuits. Teachers are very committed to the students and try in every way to be available to them. Great school with a home town feel.

Posted January 07, 2008
I love Pinson school district because it is fun ivroment for students and now the new principals are muking things even better the only thing i have a problem with is next years crazy scedual.I wish they would just leave the block scedual in play or go back to periods insted.

Pinson Valley High School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
Hopefully since Mrs.Brown is now in charge things will get better. She has always shown the students respect and in return the students respect her.

6895 No 75 Hwy, Pinson, AL  35126
Last modified Pinson Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinson Valley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top