Pinson, AL

Posted August 29, 2014
I don't like that this school is so run down. And so many new teachers every year. No parking to really speak of. Especially when administration holds events for all 3 grades on one evening. Seriously? Can't spread it out to make it a little easier not to mention safety? Also WHY do students walk around a parking lot (with traffic no less) for PE? This school can be a much better and safer learning environment if more parents speak up to the BOE and above. Stand up for our kids! Acidemcis needs more help too. Tired of seeing this school get such a low grade/rating year after year after year.

Posted March 25, 2014
I have been looking at the GOOD comments and i really cant wait to come to the school. My friend and I cant wait?

Posted November 10, 2012
If a school can not make AYP two years in a row, maybe it is time for new leadership. Only the parents in the community can make that happen. Pressure from organized parents has worked wonders in many failing school systems. Stand up parents in Pinson. Take back your school. Demand results.

Posted February 10, 2012
I went to Pinson schools myself my entire life. Rudd is nothing like when I was there. This is a terrible school system who has not met AYP for two years in a row. If we could move we would, I am trying all I can to get my children into AYP passing schools as we speak. The staff here is just as terrible. There are very few teachers that take their job seriously. The others are just there. If you have the chance don't sent your child to any Pinson schools.

Posted December 14, 2011
Everybody please ignore that comment below "where the heck did they get mr.harris from...----" it was just a joke done by a mad kid who qot in trouble and was venting...!Thanks so much and have a nice day..!

Posted April 06, 2011
I just purchased a house in this area and I think it was a huge mistake. Not the area but the school. I have had a "run-in" with a teacher and my 7th grade son. My son is a straight A student and has never had a disciplinary problem with any school. I had to deal with Mr. Harris during this incident and something that should have been resolved with a conference turned into a shouting match. I hate I purchased a home in this area and I hate this school.

Posted November 09, 2010
Assistant principals are a joke. If the Jefferson County School Board allows these two men to become head pricipals at another school, then they are making a huge mistake. The dealings that I have had with these two assistants have been very discouraging. Not only do they treat the students poorly, they show a complete lack of disrespect to parents. Their smug and disrespectful attitudes do not help in any way. In any meetings that you have with these two morons, you can tell that they really enjoy having power over the students.

Rudd Middle School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I don't like this school and i definetly don't like the facilty and the way they treat students

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted January 11, 2010

Rudd Middle School
4526 Rudd School Rd, Pinson, AL  35126
Last modified Rudd Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rudd Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top