Pisgah High School 3

Posted September 22, 2014
I give this school 3 stars. Wonderful staff, wonderful teachers, but what would have made me enjoy school more would have been having a real artistic outlet to pour myself into, like a band or choir or something of that sort.

Posted May 06, 2010
This is a caring school. The students respect the teachers and the teachers genuinely love the students.

Posted November 17, 2009
I have two sons that attend this school and they really enjoy it. The environment there is real good and the faculty and staff will bend over backwards to help you or your children out the best they can. Go Eagles

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted October 04, 2009
I moved my family 2,000 from Los Angeles so our kids could enjoy the school experience that helped make me who I am. Go Eagles!

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted November 22, 2007

Posted November 08, 2007

Posted January 22, 2007

Posted August 16, 2006
I went to pisgah high school until recently. It broke my heart to leave everything is put together nicley. Teachers and all Facualty is well established and great with the kids. The Achedemics and Athletics are all a big part which makes it the best school in the Jackson county school district!

Pisgah High School
60 Metcalf St, Pisgah, AL  35765
Last modified Pisgah High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pisgah High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top