Bad
Good

Pisgah High School 2

Posted May 08, 2015
I wish we had band. I used to go to fort payne but now I go to pisgah. I really miss being in band alot.

Pisgah High School 3

Posted September 22, 2014
I give this school 3 stars. Wonderful staff, wonderful teachers, but what would have made me enjoy school more would have been having a real artistic outlet to pour myself into, like a band or choir or something of that sort.

Posted May 06, 2010
This is a caring school. The students respect the teachers and the teachers genuinely love the students.

Posted November 17, 2009
I have two sons that attend this school and they really enjoy it. The environment there is real good and the faculty and staff will bend over backwards to help you or your children out the best they can. Go Eagles

Posted October 04, 2009
I moved my family 2,000 from Los Angeles so our kids could enjoy the school experience that helped make me who I am. Go Eagles!

Posted August 16, 2006
I went to pisgah high school until recently. It broke my heart to leave everything is put together nicley. Teachers and all Facualty is well established and great with the kids. The Achedemics and Athletics are all a big part which makes it the best school in the Jackson county school district!

Posted June 10, 2006
Pisgah. A Great school. Am not 'from' there but have seen the school function on all levels. Atmosphere is laid back, but don't let that make you think things are not taken seriously. Academics are strongly stressed, students are made aware of opportunities for learning in real world experiences like Leadership seminars, Girls'/ Boys' State, HOBY, Alabama/Auburn Leadership seminars, Model Senate to name a few. Much thought/preparation goes into scheduling so that students are able to progress toward graduation and get the skills necessary to function in the world. Students obtain scholarships through academics, technical programs, the arts, and athletics. Many of the top students are active in clubs and athletics. The faculty, as a whole, are dedicated, willing to go the second mile, and willing to put in countless unpaid hours. Not large enough in staff/student interest to have band. Does offer public speaking. Drama available at community college.

Posted January 23, 2006
I think Pisgah High School is one of the best schools in Jackson County. I disagree wit the remark that this is the worst school! I go there & i will send my children there when am older. This school has a great athletics program; we dont spend too much attenion on the sthletics. We have many state championships in softball and basketball.

Pisgah High School 3

Posted September 28, 2005
I have had 5 children at Pisgah. 2 are still there. No art, no speech classes, no drama clubs, no band, no Debate Club, no second language (until the past two years) no wrestling team, no summer classes at all! Military recruiters regularly stalk the halls as they do in most poorer school districts. Employees are sweet and dedicated but lack awareness of learning disabilities. Not being valued could be why there is so little parental involvement in that school.

Posted September 18, 2005
I attended Pisgah High and was very satisfied with the overall experience. They are one of the top scoring K-12 schools in statewide testing, and their athletic programs are competitive. Being a small school (graduate about 70 a year), they do extremely well with what they have. If you will be relocating to Jackson County, I would definately recommend Pisgah area schools (including Rosalie Elementary) if you want the best education offered in the area.

60 Metcalf St, Pisgah, AL  35765
Last modified Pisgah High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.