Bad
Good

PGES offers students a wonderful educational opportunity. I'm glad that my son attends this school because of the caring, competent teachers and administration. The teachers, principal, and assistant principal are an outstanding team and they work together to provide a wonderful learning environment. My son is in the Advanced Placement reading class and I am extremely pleased with his continued progress. I have never had any trouble with the student pick up or drop off traffic flow. The Pleasant Grove area is safe, convenient, and has a strong sense of community. I think 'The Grove' is Jefferson County's best kept secret and the Pleasant Grove Elementary School is awesome. Go Spartans!

PGES is an excellent school with a wonderful staff. The school is in a very central location which makes drop off and pick up rather smooth. This is my son's first year there and I cannot say enough good things about the staff and school. The Principal is very involved and genuinely cares about each student. The teachers are highly qualified and they make learning fun.

PGES is a great school. My grandson has an excellent teacher that challenges him to his potential. He is very satisfied at this school and the teachers are excellent

PGES has excellent leadership and great teachers. My kids are challenged by the curriculum and are definitely being prepared to compete in an ever demanding and ever changing environment. The teachers are engaging and parents are involved.

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GETTING A HOME IN PLEASANT GROVE MAKE SURE IT IS NOT I REPEAT NOT WITHIN THE 2 MILE RADIUS OF THE ELEMENTARY OR HIGH SCHOOL ! BECAUSE YOUR CHILD CAN'T RIDE THE BUS ! POOR TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AT ELEMENTARY IF YOU ARE DROPPING OFF WELCOME TO ATLANTA BACK-UP TRAFFIC !!!!!

This school is awesome. They have a principal and vice princopal who love every child in the school. They do not always make the most popular decision, but they make the decision that is best for every child. ARMT testing scores have been off the charts!!!!! Excelent school for anyones child!!!!

This school has great teachers and excellent leadership. Personally, I think the curriculum is challenging for the children. But, this is will prepare them to achieve in the future.

I have had one child at the elementary school and graduated to the high school. Also I have another child in the 6th grade who will graduate this year. I have not had any problems with the school at all.A+++++

I have 2 children in Pl Grove Elem. So far we have had great wonderful and caring teachers. I also feel my children has learned alot from there teachers. Much more than I did at their age. hehe how times have changed.

My child is a kindergardener in Mrs. Simons class. After a very rocky start to the school year, my child was diagnosed with ADHD. She has been really supportive and a great help. Thank God we were blessed to have her as his teacher. She is very patient and supportive of my son. Thank you again! Keep up the good work.

Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.