Pleasant Grove, AL

Posted April 03, 2014
PGES offers students a wonderful educational opportunity. I'm glad that my son attends this school because of the caring, competent teachers and administration. The teachers, principal, and assistant principal are an outstanding team and they work together to provide a wonderful learning environment. My son is in the Advanced Placement reading class and I am extremely pleased with his continued progress. I have never had any trouble with the student pick up or drop off traffic flow. The Pleasant Grove area is safe, convenient, and has a strong sense of community. I think 'The Grove' is Jefferson County's best kept secret and the Pleasant Grove Elementary School is awesome. Go Spartans!

Posted April 03, 2014
PGES is an excellent school with a wonderful staff. The school is in a very central location which makes drop off and pick up rather smooth. This is my son's first year there and I cannot say enough good things about the staff and school. The Principal is very involved and genuinely cares about each student. The teachers are highly qualified and they make learning fun.

Posted September 26, 2013
PGES is a great school. My grandson has an excellent teacher that challenges him to his potential. He is very satisfied at this school and the teachers are excellent

Posted August 18, 2013
PGES has excellent leadership and great teachers. My kids are challenged by the curriculum and are definitely being prepared to compete in an ever demanding and ever changing environment. The teachers are engaging and parents are involved.

Pleasant Grove Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2011
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING GETTING A HOME IN PLEASANT GROVE MAKE SURE IT IS NOT I REPEAT NOT WITHIN THE 2 MILE RADIUS OF THE ELEMENTARY OR HIGH SCHOOL ! BECAUSE YOUR CHILD CAN'T RIDE THE BUS ! POOR TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AT ELEMENTARY IF YOU ARE DROPPING OFF WELCOME TO ATLANTA BACK-UP TRAFFIC !!!!!

Posted February 10, 2011
This school is awesome. They have a principal and vice princopal who love every child in the school. They do not always make the most popular decision, but they make the decision that is best for every child. ARMT testing scores have been off the charts!!!!! Excelent school for anyones child!!!!

Posted January 25, 2011
This school has great teachers and excellent leadership. Personally, I think the curriculum is challenging for the children. But, this is will prepare them to achieve in the future.

Pleasant Grove Elementary School 0

Posted November 22, 2009
I have had one child at the elementary school and graduated to the high school. Also I have another child in the 6th grade who will graduate this year. I have not had any problems with the school at all.A+++++

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
I have 2 children in Pl Grove Elem. So far we have had great wonderful and caring teachers. I also feel my children has learned alot from there teachers. Much more than I did at their age. hehe how times have changed.

Pleasant Grove Elementary School
601 Park Rd, Pleasant Grove, AL  35127
Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top