Bad
Good

Currently one of my children graduated from Pleasant Grove High, one is a junior, and my youngest will enter high school next year. And while I've had the normal children in school problems, I've yet to have any problems or complaints about the faculty or ciriculum of PGHS. Born and raised in Hueytown, PG has always had a rep of academic over atheletic achievement and that's the reason i wanted my children there. The people there take a very personal role in the success of their students. Because here in Pleasant Grove we're not just a community but family.

I wish the teachers would be held to the same standard as they demand of the students. If you expect my child to give 110% then so do I from the Teachers. I suggest that grades be posted on the website more frequently, large projects be given in written form to the students, more feedback on progress and be able to review test taken. Finally I would like Study guides given in advance and reviewed in class before finals.

Well where do I start, The teacher's my daughter had were great, But the kids there well thats another story, The kids there have NO respect for other's they take things and nobody say's anything. So my daughter went to a certain teacher and she got it done!! I just hope and pray the new school is alot better and more crack downs.

We just moved here and 'wow' what a big difference. But we love it so far. Also everyone has been nice to us. I figure since were all here for the same reason we should help each other and work together, and be kind to one another.

Last modified Pleasant Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.