PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 21, 2015
The teachers at EMCA know and teach the curriculum very well. The student's test scores are proof of this! EMCA's teaching staff goes above and beyond!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 21, 2015
The students at EMCA have such a heart for God as well as community. They are always doing "service" projects that bless others.

Posted November 21, 2015
Teachers are qualified individuals who LOVE the students! Everyone is made to feel special at EMCA. The quality of the academics taught at EMCA is the best in the tri-county area!

Posted June 10, 2009
My daughter graduated this year and we will miss the school greatly. The staff is wonderful and really cares for the children. We feel very blessed our daughter was able to go the EMAC. Bro. Jerry, the princpal/school administrator, whatever hat you put on him :) ....... he is just great with the kids! The Lord has blessed this school and we hope to see many more years of them serving the Lord and educating or youth in a good, healthy, Godly environment.

Posted June 03, 2009
My son just graduated this year with a full academic scholarship to Auburn! How can you argue with that, we love this place! Go Wildcats and War Eagle!

Posted May 27, 2009
Both of my kids have attended EMCA since it opened. I can honestly say they are more knowledgeable about the bible than I am. EMCA has truly been a blessing to our family. It's been wonderful watching my kids grow and learn in such a christian environment. My husband and I would work part-time jobs to keep our children at EMCA.

Posted May 26, 2009
I've had 2 students to graduate from EMCA and they are doing great in college. Both received full tuition academic scholarships for college. They felt very prepared for college. I still have one student at EMCA and he is doing great. The staff is very professional and has a heart for the students. They go above and beyond to help their students be successful. The administration is committed to evaluting what is being done and willing to make the appropriate changes to be the best. They have an open door policy that allows parents to voice their concerns and/or their praise. It is the best school!!

Posted May 26, 2009
Our daughter attended EMCA this school year for the first time. She was hesitant to do so but after the first few weeks made the statment that she 'loves EMCA and would not go back to her prior public high school for any reason'. Mr. Watkins, Administrator, is wonderful! He is very personable with each family/student, compassionate, and above all wants EMCA to honor Christ. I feel our daughter is being well-educated and prepared for college in the near future. The extra-curricular opportunities are many and parents are encouraged to become involved in all areas of school life. Visit EMCA and you will experience the warm-hearted atmosphere that draws families to this great school! Best Chrishstian school in the tri-county area!

Posted May 25, 2009
My daughter has been attending EMCA for three years. We have absolubetly loved it! She just graduated this past Thursday night. We have enjoyed the professionalism by staff and faculty. Along with this professionalism, there is alsom a high degree of a family atmosphere. It is very pleasant to have your child called by name by the principal. We will be a little saddened to not be an active part of the EMCA family.

Posted May 24, 2009
I went to a private school where the attitude was 'if you don't like it, you can leave.' Prior to this year my child was in public school and the feeling I got most of the time was that parents were intruders and the teachers were burned out. It has not been like that at EMCA. Everyone has been nice and gone above and beyond to make us feel at home. The school does a great job of keeping partents informed, staying up to date with technology, and providing quality education while preparing the students for the real world. My child had some difficulty with two subjects; I spoke with the teachers and they were professional, kind, and handled my concerns quickly and thoroughly. The amount of homework is reasonable. The administration is great, office staff is great, teachers are great. We will be at EMCA until graduation.

1320 Old Ridge Road, Prattville, AL  36066
Last modified East Memorial Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
East Memorial Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top