Bad
Good

Posted April 13, 2015
I graduated from C.F. Vigor High School in 1978. I was given an excellent education by the finest educated professionals. Thanks to all the educated leaders. I have graduated from one of the top 10 universities in the U.S. and have graduated with my Masters in Education. Thanks to the leaders at C.F. Vigor high for making it possible for me to continue my education!!!

Cf Vigor High School 4

Posted August 30, 2011
I am an alumni of C.F. Vigor High School and just a few years ago the school consisted of many different cultures. I am a college graduate and have family members that are Engineers as well as 4 cousins currently in enrolled at Alabama A& M University that are graduates from C.F. Vigor High School...Don't always put your trust in the School, but focus more on the educating that they are receiving and be sure ot reinforce good academics and social skills at home. I beleive in a good foundation which ultimately starts at home.

Posted June 17, 2009
Vigor is a great school there are a lot of equal oppurtunities for all of the students they offer faulkner casses and that is a great oppurtunity for high school students they have wonderful teachers who are there to help I wouldn't recommend another school.

Posted April 22, 2009
i think that vigor high school is great they help their studnets get prepared for college and they have great extra curricular activities a state winning football teams and the band is really growing music wise and also with members (thanks to the new band director) and the choir is magnificant (thanks mr.gardner...we hope u never leave)

Posted September 13, 2008
It could get better and we need to get more classes and more band members.... Some of the classes may be: dance, drama, home economics, and much more..

Posted September 08, 2008
I think this school is the bast school for any child there isnt much fights and they have very good desplin.

Posted April 10, 2008
I'm currently a student at Vigor High School. Vigor has a reputation for being a bad or unsafe school and I just wanted to it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. But then again, as I write this, the school is in lockdown and my class is stuck in the computer lab. It could be better but from what I understand the campus has improved drastically and a cast of new teachers have been brought in.

Posted June 19, 2007
I believe Vigor is actively pursuing all that is necessary for students to succeed! I'm so impressed with the principal and faculty. The new renovation added cutting edge facilities and technological equipment--some of which is unmatched by any other school in the county. I also believe that Mr. Smith and his faculty joining the AMSTI program sets the bar for other schools in the county and state! Students are encouraged to succeed at Vigor and are doing so each year. This school is certainly one to watch!

Cf Vigor High School 1

Posted February 04, 2007
I'm a Junior at this school, and I believe it could be better. I never learn anything while I'm there. My parents are thinking of transfering me to Leflore or Murphy. The so its hard to concentrate there.

Cf Vigor High School 4

Posted June 05, 2006
I am a former student of Vigor and it hurts to hear what some of the people have said. I believe that without the experiences I gained there I would not be the person I am today. Of course things have changed but they will continue to change. It is up to the parents, the students and the administration to make sure the right changes are happening. I am currently a senior business finance major in college maintaining a 3.69 gpa with a Co-Op with the Corps of Engineers. My sister's both graduated from Vigor, one is a chemist the other a engineer. Now tell me that Vigor does not produce productive and not only well rounded adults, but sharp assets in any community.

913 North Wilson Ave, Prichard, AL  36610
Last modified Cf Vigor High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.