Red Bay, AL

Posted April 29, 2010
Red Bay High School is one of the best high schools ive ever been to. I really enjoyed the time that i spent there and i still go down and visit every now then to see how everyone is doing. Just about every chld who attends there has at least two or three cousins who attend the school with them. The whole community is very involved with the activities that the school has to offer. They have many extra curricular activities that are both educational and enjoyable. I give this school Five stars.

Red Bay High School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I like this school because they strive for learning and most of my family has went or goes here so yeah

Red Bay High School 4

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted March 29, 2005
I really like red bay high school both of my kids graduated from this school daniel is a jazz muscian in knoxville tn and christy is an artist and lives in belmont ms . ron garrison

Red Bay High School 4

Posted December 04, 2004
- a former student
I think that red bay high school was a great experience for me. I had the time of my life there with all the great teachers like mrs.Pearson 'big mama'.... Mrs.Sparks was the best math teacher anybody could ask for no one could take her place at rbhs. So thats my two favorite teachers that will be missed when they retire and if your children ever has them before they are gone they better enjoy it to the fullest.

Red Bay High School
800 8th St, Red Bay, AL  35582
Last modified Red Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Bay High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top