Rehobeth, AL
Students enrolled: 1,079

Posted September 26, 2013
I love Rehobeth, speaking as a graduate of the class of 1999, I would never even consider putting my children in any other school!!

Posted February 06, 2013
i love rehobeth as a school it's a great school my daughter been going since 3rd grade and now she's in 5th grade i've never had any problems with none of her teachers there but her 5th grade teacher. she doesn't know how to be a teacher i guess she got her teaching degree from a cereal box. yes im talking about rhonda outlaw but i love the principles mrs brewer and mrs tyson

Posted September 18, 2012
This is my children's 1st yr at this school and we have had problems from the get go. Teachers are rude, half the office staff are rude. My oldest was an honor student before going and loved school. Now they both hate school. They started a new curriculum and have admitted that it is harder for a lot of students, especially math, BUT none will give them extra explanation on how to do the work or tutor them. Unless they are completely failing. They chalk it up to behavior issues or try to diagnose your child with a mental illness like add or adhd. When at home and their other school, there's never been issues before. I went to this school when I was a child and it has changed a lot. When I went I enjoyed it, now it has gotten bad. Maybe we are just having a bad year and bad luck. The staff needs an attitude adjustment. I personally witnessed an office staff member getting onto a lil kindergartner for not saying "MAM" and it wasn't in a nice way, she was shouting at her! No way!

Rehobeth Elementary School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
RES is a great school! As in any school, there are 'bad' apple teachers, however; there are several outstanding teachers!!! I've personally had the opportunity to interact with both types of teachers at RES. Teachers like Ms. Lee in 1st grade, Mrs. Hunt in 4th grade, and Mrs. Jinks and Mrs. Armstrong in 5th grade...without a doubt help to improve the overall attitude of this school! The school administrators did a fabulous job hiring these ladies. Hmmm...just wish there were more like them!!! If you don't luck up and snag one of these amazing ladies as your child's teacher...just make sure to be as involved as possible and to not be afraid to stick up for your child!!!

Posted December 09, 2008
I am extremely disappointed with this school. This is the first year my girls went to Rehobeth and they have changed so much. Last year at their old school my oldest daughter loved going but this year I have to fight with her to get her to go. She gets sent home 'sick' almost weekly but suddenly feels all better once she gets home. She was also doing work two grades above last year yet this year she is struggling with her own grade work because she doesn't get the one on one time or enough explanation on the work being assigned. The teachers that I have dealt with have been rude, the nurses don't seem to know a whole lot about illnesses (one actually told me you are contagious only when you show symptoms). My complaints could go on. I'm very disappointed, looking forward to removing my kids next year.

Posted March 11, 2008
Rehobeth is a wonderful growing school. Several of the students that attend have parents that attended the same school many years before. It just has a wonderful atmosphere all the way around!

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted November 18, 2007

Rehobeth Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted August 01, 2007

Rehobeth Elementary School
5631 County Rd 203, Rehobeth, AL  36301
Last modified Rehobeth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rehobeth Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top