Robertsdale, AL
Students enrolled: 1,282
After care: No

Robertsdale High School 4

Posted November 26, 2011
I graduated from RHS in 2004 and the Honors diploma (now offered as the Distinction Diploma) more than prepared me for classes on the university level. Robertsdale may not be an IB school, but it does offer 5 AP courses, advanced science and math courses, and at the time I was attending 3 levels of either Spanish or French (my friends' schools only offered 2 levels). Electives offered included forensic science, law courses, computer programing, web design, model UN, music, and art classes. Teachers were always willing to help and offer advice. RHS still offers clubs for various interests, including service, academic, religious, and political. I enjoyed my years at RHS, took advantage of the more challenging courses and activities, and was successful at my university because of it.

Robertsdale High School 2

Posted November 12, 2010
I went to Robertsdale High School and am the graduating class of 2007, and I must say that I was given a fair education, not stellar but not horrible either. The school is more concerned with the sports teams than trying to become an IB school, I feel that I was not challenged enough as a student and I also feel that they need to improve and expand upon their foreign language programs. The staff was very accepting and accomodating, although I feel that the discussions in class turned into a religious debate or a morality debate far more than is acceptable in a public school system, all in all I must say that I received a fair education.

Posted September 16, 2009
I have a child on the football team and I don't feel as if football is the most important thing at RHS. My child takes the most challenging courses that the school system has to offer and still makes A's. I also graduated from the Baldwin County School System(Foley High) and feel I received a very good education. I did very well at a college not in the south. My child does not complain about racial issues or of other areas of disiplinary problems. Some things I think start at home and the school has little or no control over.

Posted September 15, 2009
I went to roberstdale for two and a half years and I loved every bit of it. the teachers are great. the kids are great ~Shelby Edwards~

Robertsdale High School 1

Posted October 10, 2008
There are too Many fights. They care about football and other sports than their academics. the football coaches dont know what their doing. and the principal is just as bad as the kids.

Robertsdale High School 2

Posted October 11, 2006
The school cares more about color guard and sports. The students can have failing grades and still be on these teams.

Robertsdale High School 4

Posted January 26, 2005
I have a whole lot of friends that go to RHS and they say that there are a lot of race trouble around that school.Then again there are a lot of people I know that said that they love the school. There are of course ups and downs to everything in life. So, I can't say this school is perfect but, I can say I wish I were there and not here.

Posted July 15, 2004
As a current student of RHS I find the teachers, and principals, and other office staff extremly easy to be in the same building with. We have a great band program, one of the best in Baldwin county and a great Chorus and art program. we have good school spirit and fun pep rallys we also are focused on education and have great college prep and advanced placement classes. Also at our school they allow co-op programs enabling you to experience a job while schooling and a tech school. I enjoy RHS and recommend anyone going.

Posted May 18, 2004
I recently graduated from Robertsdale High and I have more pride in that school than in anything. The teachers and administrators are wonderful. The school is small enough to know just about everyone but it's big enough to not get bored. Everyone in Robertsdale High love our school and take great pride in it. The community highly supports us. Football season is a blast and I will never forget all the wonderful memories my friends and I have shared at Robertsdale High School. I love this school!

Posted January 05, 2004
My family and I moved from the Robertsdale area almost ten years ago to the Mobile area - right across the bay. When I compare the quality of education in the Baldwin County area with what I have seen demonstrated in Mobile, my husband and I gladly drive our son back to Robertsdale to attend school. RHS is dedicated to academics. Discipline problems, when they occur, are dealt with promptly and appropriately. The teaching staff is qualified and courteous. Never have I had a problem that I couldn't call RHS and get resolved immediately. Mrs. Bryant, Principal, and Mr. Hollingworth, have my complete confidence and I truly believe they look after the best interests of the students. This year we have a new Agri-Science teacher in Nicole Jerger. Robertsdale is a farming community and I think this class is vital to the school. In Ms. Jerger the students have not only a highly qualified instructor but a person worthy as a role model. My own child has struggled with Algebra but the resources such as teacher assistance, tutoring, and peer-to-peer help has provided him with the much needed extra help required to pass the class. His instructors are exemplary and there is no better school in Baldwin County for him to attend - and certainly not one in Mobile County.

1 Golden Bear Dr, Robertsdale, AL  36567
Last modified Robertsdale High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robertsdale High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top