Bad
Good

My children are in the unfortunate feeder pattern. My oldest son will be graduating from RHS this year and still counts on his fingers. My other three children will never set foot onside that awful school of horrors. My graduating son is so unprepared for college. The teachers are as lazy as the students. It's a horrible place. The school has one of the worst sports programs anywhere around yet if the coach is friends with your daddy you have a starting position and you don't even have to pass because they'll fudge that. The coaches can't get an ego boost by winning games. Ever. So they get their ego boost by parents liking their butts. There may be 10 students every graduating class to go beyond living in a trailer. My oldest son thrived at St Patrick's. Had I known the HOOROR of RHS he would have been at McGill in a heartbeat. I knew Rdale was full of trash, but I thought he would at least get an education. NOPE. His lack of education and functionality is going to cost me WAY more than that private high school tuition. If you want to find most of the RHS graduates look in the trailer parks or gas station parking lots. They're NOT in college.

My son with special needs was not allowed to attend this school because of zoning. It would take 10 minutes to transport my son to Robertsdale High School and 30 minutes to Foley High School. It is disappointing that the money rules their decision. What if we were allowed to choose the school our children attended? Would it show what schools were worth attending?

I graduated from RHS in 2004 and the Honors diploma (now offered as the Distinction Diploma) more than prepared me for classes on the university level. Robertsdale may not be an IB school, but it does offer 5 AP courses, advanced science and math courses, and at the time I was attending 3 levels of either Spanish or French (my friends' schools only offered 2 levels). Electives offered included forensic science, law courses, computer programing, web design, model UN, music, and art classes. Teachers were always willing to help and offer advice. RHS still offers clubs for various interests, including service, academic, religious, and political. I enjoyed my years at RHS, took advantage of the more challenging courses and activities, and was successful at my university because of it.

I went to Robertsdale High School and am the graduating class of 2007, and I must say that I was given a fair education, not stellar but not horrible either. The school is more concerned with the sports teams than trying to become an IB school, I feel that I was not challenged enough as a student and I also feel that they need to improve and expand upon their foreign language programs. The staff was very accepting and accomodating, although I feel that the discussions in class turned into a religious debate or a morality debate far more than is acceptable in a public school system, all in all I must say that I received a fair education.

I have a child on the football team and I don't feel as if football is the most important thing at RHS. My child takes the most challenging courses that the school system has to offer and still makes A's. I also graduated from the Baldwin County School System(Foley High) and feel I received a very good education. I did very well at a college not in the south. My child does not complain about racial issues or of other areas of disiplinary problems. Some things I think start at home and the school has little or no control over.

I went to roberstdale for two and a half years and I loved every bit of it. the teachers are great. the kids are great ~Shelby Edwards~

There are too Many fights. They care about football and other sports than their academics. the football coaches dont know what their doing. and the principal is just as bad as the kids.

The school cares more about color guard and sports. The students can have failing grades and still be on these teams.

Last modified Robertsdale High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.