Robertsdale, AL

Posted February 20, 2014
We have had our children at CCS since we moved into the area 10+ years ago. It provides a great learning environment for my children and has given them a firm academic foundation and built on to their spiritual foundation. The teachers truly care about their students and get to know them on a personal level.

Central Christian School 1

Posted December 20, 2011
Central "Christian" School.. Should hardly be called so. I had befallen on some very seriously rocky times in my life after I enrolled my daughter here. We consequently had to move. The school ignored and disregarded my phone calls for over a week so I could try to explain my situation and give them a heads-up early on. By the time I finally got ahold of the administrator, I had already withdrawn her. All they cared about was collecting money from me. It was an awfully un-Christian like experience I had with the school.

Posted June 14, 2010
We have been at Central for 6 years now. My children have loved being here. They have learned so much academically and spiritually. They have always known that their teachers care about them. I feel that there has been an excellent balance in love and discipline. We have seen so much growth in the school over the past 6 years and look forward to where they are going in the future.

Posted February 24, 2009
My children have attended Central Christian School since they were both 4 yrs. old. The school has not only been a blessing as far as educationally - both my kids have been on the all 'A' honor roll since they started - but the school has been a blessing to me personally as the administration has helped me through a very difficult two years in my personal life. They have stood by my children and me at a time when I needed not only a safe environment for my children, but a place that was non-judgemental as to me as a parent. I would do whatever it took to keep my kids at this school. I feel the Lord has annointed the pricipal and the teachers as well.

Posted September 27, 2007

Central Christian School 2

Posted July 25, 2007

Posted January 21, 2007
I think it is a great school for all ages,it will draw you closer God. Everyone gets along great and its a great place friends and fellowship. It will teach you to respect the lord and your foes around you. And it has great leadership.

Central Christian School 1

Posted August 18, 2006
- a former student
Hha..Central, I would have to say central is the best place for friends..but Its not the best place to go if your looking for an education. Very controlling and unorganized enviroment.

Posted January 17, 2005
I love the school it is my first year and i love it the yeachers Are great. Its a good place to send your child(ren). I advise for everyone to get plugged in because once you do you'll have the time of your life.

Central Christian School 3

Posted December 30, 2004
I like the school..its rules or a bit crazy @ times..but we all learn to get over it...i have been there since i was in kindergarten, i am now in the eigth grade. i enjoy playing sports at central! the teachers are nice some can be mean but that their human attitude coming out! And most of the students learn to over look it all! Thanks again!

Central Christian School
17395 Highway 104, Robertsdale, AL  36567
Last modified Central Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Central Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top