PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is my child's 1st year at CCS & we are so pleased! Coming from public school I can honestly say she is learning so much more! She is in 7th grade and thriving at CCS! Thank you!!!

We have had our children at CCS since we moved into the area 10+ years ago. It provides a great learning environment for my children and has given them a firm academic foundation and built on to their spiritual foundation. The teachers truly care about their students and get to know them on a personal level.

Central "Christian" School.. Should hardly be called so. I had befallen on some very seriously rocky times in my life after I enrolled my daughter here. We consequently had to move. The school ignored and disregarded my phone calls for over a week so I could try to explain my situation and give them a heads-up early on. By the time I finally got ahold of the administrator, I had already withdrawn her. All they cared about was collecting money from me. It was an awfully un-Christian like experience I had with the school.

We have been at Central for 6 years now. My children have loved being here. They have learned so much academically and spiritually. They have always known that their teachers care about them. I feel that there has been an excellent balance in love and discipline. We have seen so much growth in the school over the past 6 years and look forward to where they are going in the future.

My children have attended Central Christian School since they were both 4 yrs. old. The school has not only been a blessing as far as educationally - both my kids have been on the all 'A' honor roll since they started - but the school has been a blessing to me personally as the administration has helped me through a very difficult two years in my personal life. They have stood by my children and me at a time when I needed not only a safe environment for my children, but a place that was non-judgemental as to me as a parent. I would do whatever it took to keep my kids at this school. I feel the Lord has annointed the pricipal and the teachers as well.

I think it is a great school for all ages,it will draw you closer God. Everyone gets along great and its a great place friends and fellowship. It will teach you to respect the lord and your foes around you. And it has great leadership.

Last modified Central Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12