Posted June 18, 2014
We have been very pleased with the education my children have received at Central Elementary School. The teachers really seem to care about the students' performance and learning. My two children have done very well on standardized tests and are happy to go to school. Small Schools Rule!

Posted May 15, 2009

Central Elementary School 3

Posted October 17, 2008
I have lived in several towns and have worked with k-12 youth. This school system is by far one of the friendliest and most accomodating for the resources they have available. It is also my belief that if, as a parent, grandparent, or concerned citizen, see a need in some of the things that need to be done in this system, then get involved. Don't wait for 'somebody else' to do for your children. Get in with the PTO or volunteer to lead an after school extracurricular program or even volunteer to tutor. Be a mentor. You don't have to have a college degree...just a heart for kids. Remember 'You only get out of it what you put into it!' So, what are you doing for your childrens' education?

Posted July 07, 2008
I think the all faculty members make you feel welcome and our children feel excited to learn.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted June 12, 2007
I think uniforms in schools hinders a childs ability to learn because they are not comfortable!

Posted May 24, 2007
My children are in the middle school area and they are not academically challanged. There is very limited after school activity that is available for my children as far as track, band, etc. I am not at all happy with the school and the way that they conduct themselves.

Posted September 19, 2006
I'm a grandparent raising a 4 and a 3year old this is the first year I have involved with this school as a parent. My granddaughter is in pre k and I have really seen her come out of her shell the teacher keeps me informed about her she has even called me to set up an appointment with her for additional data about her. I love this school and so does my granddaughter.

Posted August 24, 2006

Central Elementary School
Route 2box 66, Rockford, AL  35136
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top