PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have been at NMCS since K3 and I have loved my experience! NMCS has shown me how to be a great leader, friend, and most importantly the best Christian I can be. The teachers and staff push me to be the best person I can be. I have learned to be a strong leader and be a disciple for Christ. I am an active member in Nation Junior Honor Society and I am the NMCS middle school president. I participate in basketball, softball, and ensemble. The coaches push me to be the best and more like Christ everyday. Some of my friends that have came to NMCS from other schools say that NMCS has pushed them harder than the school that they transferred from. Other friends that have transferred to other schools say that NMCS has put them ahead of the rest of their class academically and spiritually.I have loved my experience at NMCS and I am sad to go, but once a Crusader ALWAYS a Crusader!

My child has been going to NMCS for 8 years, she started in K-3, I hate that hust a few years she will have to transfer to another school because they only go to the 8TH grade. Everything has been a positive with NMCS.

We have three children attending NMCS - in grades K-4 through 6th grade. Our children are receiving a superior education! They are truly loved, challenged, and directed toward being good christian young adults. Our children are very excited about school and all of the activities available. Music classes and piano classes are wonderful. We know that our children are in the best place to further their academics. As parents, we are truly encouraged to participate in activities, as well as kept very informed in each of our child's progress. We truly believe that the Lord has led us to this school for a reason. What could be a better reason than your child's future?

Last modified North Mobile Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8