PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 22, 2015
I have been at NMCS since K3 and I have loved my experience! NMCS has shown me how to be a great leader, friend, and most importantly the best Christian I can be. The teachers and staff push me to be the best person I can be. I have learned to be a strong leader and be a disciple for Christ. I am an active member in Nation Junior Honor Society and I am the NMCS middle school president. I participate in basketball, softball, and ensemble. The coaches push me to be the best and more like Christ everyday. Some of my friends that have came to NMCS from other schools say that NMCS has pushed them harder than the school that they transferred from. Other friends that have transferred to other schools say that NMCS has put them ahead of the rest of their class academically and spiritually.I have loved my experience at NMCS and I am sad to go, but once a Crusader ALWAYS a Crusader!

Posted July 27, 2012
My child has been going to NMCS for 8 years, she started in K-3, I hate that hust a few years she will have to transfer to another school because they only go to the 8TH grade. Everything has been a positive with NMCS.

Posted February 21, 2007
We have three children attending NMCS - in grades K-4 through 6th grade. Our children are receiving a superior education! They are truly loved, challenged, and directed toward being good christian young adults. Our children are very excited about school and all of the activities available. Music classes and piano classes are wonderful. We know that our children are in the best place to further their academics. As parents, we are truly encouraged to participate in activities, as well as kept very informed in each of our child's progress. We truly believe that the Lord has led us to this school for a reason. What could be a better reason than your child's future?

Posted November 16, 2004
Since I have moved my children to NMCS, I have noticed a damatic change in their attitude for learning. They can't wait to tell all the things they learned and did. Also their teachers do an excellent job of sending home weekly schedules and progress reports. I am always well informed. My children are constanly singing me christian songs that they learn in music class. The computer lab is excellent and is updated annually. It is truly an excellent school.

Posted April 16, 2004
North Mobile Christian is a wonderful school. My children are receiving a great education. They are loved and cared for by their teachers, principal and office staff. They are well advanced in technology, my girls tell me all the time about what they are learning using the computer and about going to the library. The children not only learn academics and technology, they also learn life skills and social skills that will help them grow to become christian young people and adults. The school instills chrisitan morals and values that we also teach at home. North Mobile Christian is an excellent school!

North Mobile Christian School
1255 Industrial Parkway, Saraland, AL  36571
Last modified North Mobile Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8