Bad
Good

THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son is in Mrs. Irvin's class, and she is a perfect mix of what my child needs. Affectionate, disciplined, energetic, fun, optimistic, and we just ADORE HER! The school is so wonderful, and they come up with terrific ideas to reward children for learning (: My son is EXCITED to go to school, and bummed out when it is holiday because he misses school so much. There is so much involvement with the local churches and I really admire that about this school. I think Mrs. Irvin is our favorite feature of this school and we will definitely be stating in this district because our kids will have such a high quality education. The last principal was terrible, but not even her bad attitude could ruin our impression (: They have a new one and we reserve judgement. So far he seems okay! We love you Saraland Elementary!

I have 2 children enrolled at Saraland Elementary and absolutely love the school. I could not ask for better teachers! My children have excelled at Saraland and love going to school!

Saraland Elementary is a bright, cheery school with well-trained and dedicated teachers. The facilities are older but there are plans to start on a brand new building within the year. I have been very satisfied with my child's education at this school.

Last modified Saraland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.