North Mobile Co Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2012
VERY disapointed in this school! It has EXTREME bullying. My kindergartener comes home crying everyday almost b/c of the bullies in the older classes and her own class. The teachers are EXTREMELY disrespectful to the parents and the children as well. And the principle changes his mind weekly of how he wants the children dropped of and picked up. These are babies who are new to school with older children who BULLY and teachers who disrespect them but they don't want the parents at the school or to walk them to class so they won't be bullied. Like I said: EXTREMELY disapointed and I wouldn't reccomend sending your child to this school until they are serious about the kids safety.

North Mobile Co Middle School 5

Posted April 29, 2010
I love the extra lengths the staff goes to make sure my child & myself feel welcome.

North Mobile Co Middle School
251 Baker Rd, Satsuma, AL  36572
(251) 221-2000
Last modified North Mobile Co Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Mobile Co Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top