Selma, AL

Posted May 04, 2010
meadowview is a great school...i attednded school there from 8th grade until graduation...it is like one big family and everybody knows everyone else...

Posted September 01, 2007
We switched from Morgan Academy in the middle of 2007 to Meadowview Chrisitan, it was the best thing we ever did. My child, in one week, had a tremendous personality change and revealed a thrist for learning that we had never experienced before. The Christian aspect of learning combined with loving caring teachers, as well as the students, made the difficult decision of moving my child from a school in which her had attended for a loan period of time, to the best decision we ever made. I wish more parents in this community would have the guts to make their childrens health and well being more important that what they think it the more popular choice.

Posted March 02, 2005
Meadowview is without a dout the best school in alabama. Meadowview is like one big family. the kids there are close as well as the teachers. they all work to have a safe well rounder school. If anyone is not happy there, I realy don't think they would be happy any where. Meadowview is not a school for the people who think they are better than any one else. We at Meadowview feel that the children there are the most important thing in the world. I am very happy my children go there. I have a son that is at a major college now and his education from Meadowview has help him do very well there.

Meadowview Christian School
1512 Old Orrville Road, Selma, AL  36701
Last modified Meadowview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Meadowview Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top