Central Christian Academy 5

Posted October 20, 2008
My child has learned so much at CCA. Mrs. Dobbins you have done such a good job. The satff is so friendly and the students are so mannerable. Hats off to Coach Walker and Uncle Jerry while you both welcome us every morning.

Central Christian Academy 4

Posted August 31, 2006
- a former student
I am not a parent of CCA. I graduated there. CCA is a great school. The high school academics when I went there was good but could have been better. Extracurricular activities are good for such a young, small school. There isn't a music class but the art class is really good and has won a lot of awards. Sports is what Central loves (Football!) almost everyone that goes there plays at least one. But you don't have the 'clicks' so if you don't play sports your not treated like an outsider. When I went Parent involvement was a little lacking but from what I've seen since I left it has become great.

Central Christian Academy 5

Posted May 31, 2006
CCA is a wonderful school.The academic programs are excellent, and the parent-teacher involvement is wonderful. My child has gone way beyond what we thought she could do since attending here. Not only in academics, but socially as well. The faculity is very caring, and the students are fantastic.I would never expect anything less coming from out of this school..Thank you CCA for everything! ~Sheree~

Central Christian Academy 4

Posted May 16, 2006

Central Christian Academy
1 Bell Rd, Selma, AL  36701
Last modified Central Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1, 3-12
Central Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top