Bad
Good

Threadgill is a wonderful school! Our child attended first and second grade and has thrived at Threadgill. The teachers are focused on teaching and helping your child learn. In a time that so many schools are focused on test scores rather than the child, Threadgill is concerned about the full development of your child encouraging excellence in grades and behavior while making it fun. The staff, teachers and principal are top notch and truly care for the children. The new superintendent has a solid plan in place for the Sheffield school system and we look forward to our child continuing his success here.

We have been attending TPS for 3 years now. My child and I enjoy the school so much. The entire staff is wonderful and welcoming to the kids and parents. The parent involvement is wonderful. I am glad that my family chose Threadgill to be our school family. I believe that this is one of the best primary schools in the area we have a wonderful principal, office staff, teachers, cafeteria staff, and additional staff, that just really enjoy teaching the kids and being involved with them. The teachers go above and beyond for their students. Also, we have special needs children who need more one on one attention and the aides that help with those children are amazing and patient with the kids. Even when the teachers are absent the substitutes seem to be just as caring for the children, even though they only have them for one day.

The teachers and staff are the best. My son got the best education from the teachers at Threadgill. We had him in an expensive private school. I love my decision to move to Threadgill!

This is our second year here at Threadgill and I am very pleased with the teachers, principal, and staff. They have been so great with my two children. They have encourage us as parents to be involved and feel welcome always. I was very concerned with my youngest starting K because he has ADHD. But his teacher has been so wonderful, kind and loving. She also informes me briefly each daily about his progress. The love showed toward my kids at this school is priceless.

Great School, Great Teachers and Principle. Great staff all in all.

Last modified Wa Threadgill Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2