Sheffield, AL

Posted October 21, 2014
We have been attending TPS for 3 years now. My child and I enjoy the school so much. The entire staff is wonderful and welcoming to the kids and parents. The parent involvement is wonderful. I am glad that my family chose Threadgill to be our school family. I believe that this is one of the best primary schools in the area we have a wonderful principal, office staff, teachers, cafeteria staff, and additional staff, that just really enjoy teaching the kids and being involved with them. The teachers go above and beyond for their students. Also, we have special needs children who need more one on one attention and the aides that help with those children are amazing and patient with the kids. Even when the teachers are absent the substitutes seem to be just as caring for the children, even though they only have them for one day.

Posted July 08, 2013
The teachers and staff are the best. My son got the best education from the teachers at Threadgill. We had him in an expensive private school. I love my decision to move to Threadgill!

Posted November 25, 2010
This is our second year here at Threadgill and I am very pleased with the teachers, principal, and staff. They have been so great with my two children. They have encourage us as parents to be involved and feel welcome always. I was very concerned with my youngest starting K because he has ADHD. But his teacher has been so wonderful, kind and loving. She also informes me briefly each daily about his progress. The love showed toward my kids at this school is priceless.

Wa Threadgill Primary School 0

Posted July 14, 2009
Great School, Great Teachers and Principle. Great staff all in all.

Posted January 13, 2006
My child attended school here for two years. I loved the school and my son loved the school. I only wish everyone who lived in the Sheffield City School District would give Sheffield City Schools a chance instead of being so closed minded that Sheffield is a bad school system.

Wa Threadgill Primary School
900 Annapolis Ave, Sheffield, AL  35660
Last modified Wa Threadgill Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Wa Threadgill Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top