Shelby, AL

Posted August 22, 2013
Both of my children went to Shelby Elementary School in Shelby, Alabama. Now my grandson is going there and I am so very proud of this. Fairly new school and very well maintained. Everyone there is very friendly and helpful when any questions may come up. I have helped out at the school several times and felt very welcomed. This is his second year there and I am just so happy for him to be there.

Posted September 13, 2004
I feel that the teachers and staff at SES do their very best to make the children feel special. They are very open to suggestions and do their ver best to please everyone. They also give everyone an opportunity to communicate and paticipate in what goes on at the school. My son loves to go to this school.

Posted August 27, 2004
- a former student

Posted August 10, 2003
my children have all went to SES. They have done very well. The teachers are easy to communicate with and strive to do their best to help your child succeed to his/her fullest potential.

Shelby Elementary School
19099 Hwy 145, Shelby, AL  35143
Last modified Shelby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shelby Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top