Posted November 12, 2011
Moved my family there to send my 3 kids. Great school they are grown now but have remained close to all their classmates and have all gone to collage. Last one is at Alabama now.

Gw Long Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
At one time this was a great school. The quality of leadership has caused a great decline, it is now just a good school. You have a principal that is only concerned with a few select students and a few select parents and forgets about the other 400. The diciplline is not passed out equally for the select few. There are major sexual discrimination issues that have not been addressed by the principle. Would love to see the great leadership restored in order to return G W Long to the great school it once was. I would like to see less neputism and more qualified staff hired. I still love this school and consider it one of the best in the state, but if all kids were treated equally out there, then there would be more cohesion amongst the students.

Posted October 10, 2008
I love this school~!!i went there and the only reason I live in skipperville is so my kids can attend there!!Its the best my kids absolutely love it!!!I have not a bad word to say about G W Long

Gw Long Elementary School 3

Posted November 05, 2007
- a former student

Gw Long Elementary School 2

Posted February 07, 2007

Posted May 17, 2005
I moved my children from Ozark to Skipperville the change in the kids was tremendous the kids are all so close in the school and the teachers really care about each of the kids. I have a daughter that is a freshman and a son that is in the 6th grade and they actually get up every morning eager to go to school. Thanks again GW

Gw Long Elementary School
2567 Co Rd 60, Skipperville, AL  36374
Last modified Gw Long Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gw Long Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top