Bad
Good

Posted May 16, 2014
Great school!! The teachers and staff are wonderful. The kids are happy and like school.

Posted March 31, 2009
My daughter is in the 3rd grade and she loves the school and so do I!!!! The teachers are extremly great with them all!!!! Way to go teachers especially Mrs. Smith in third grade

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted February 05, 2007
I am very satisfied with Slocomb Elementary School. My son started kindergarten at the school and is now in the 4th grade. I feel that he is getting a quality education with qualified teachers & staff. If I have questions or concerns, the teachers & staff are always very helpful and go out of their way to make sure that the issue is resolved in a timely manner. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 28, 2006
I have never experienced a school that is dedicated to teaching students academics, values and productivity. I am proud to say I have met these individuals who strive to teach our children these valuable lessons at Slocomb Elementary School. We are very blessed to have an administration and staff who cooperates with each other and the parents of their students. Have pride for Slocomb Elementary School because it is a wonderfully unique school!

Slocomb Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2004
I am confident that the teachers in my son's school are competent. However, my son who is ADHD is having a very hard time keeping up. He is failing yet again and he has already been held back once. His teacher and I are at a loss as to what to do and the special services team is taking their time to help me assess the situation. He is smart in many ways, but he is failing several core classes. I am glad that his teacher and the principal are willing to do what they can to help me, and they do not make me feel like a bad mom because my child has trouble learning. There should be more teachers like this.

108 South Hemby St, Slocomb, AL  36375
Last modified Slocomb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.