Smiths Station, AL

Glenwood School 1

Posted October 02, 2009

Posted April 10, 2009
Glenwood is a great school and can't be beat in the area for price and quality of education. The teachers truly care about the students and there are lots of activities for the students and the whole family to be involved in.

Posted August 29, 2008
My daughter went to this school for two years. And we loved everything! The classes were small so the students got more attention. She tested on a third grade level while she was in first grade. The education these students get here is amazing! And Mrs. Garner is a great principal who really cares for her students. Parents can be present for everything and be really involved in their child's education.

Glenwood School 0

Posted June 14, 2008
I travel quite a distance to send my children to this school. I checked out other area schools and this one has everything we want- Christian/family values, tough academics, most sports and lots of other activites. No school is perfect but we really love the school.

Glenwood School 0

Posted May 06, 2008
That may be how it was in the past. But I don't find that who's who or who's child is who matters a great deal anymore. Mrs.Garner has elimiated alot of that way of thinking. I surely believe the teachers for the most part care and love the students and the school and want to make it a happy, christian and positve, educational experience. I strong disagree with the person that made the statement that all glenwood cares about is money and who has it!

Glenwood School 3

Posted June 15, 2007

Posted March 29, 2007
Challenging academics...lots of extracurricular activities, study abroad in Costa Rica, class trips Washington DC, State Capitol, and much more... great atmosphere, parental involvement... I went there and so do my children! We love it!

Posted October 24, 2006
This is my daughters first year at Glenwood and we love it! She has made many new friends, loves her classes and her teachers, and looks forward to going to school everyday! The tuition that pay has been money well spent. The education she is receiving at Glenwood is far superior to the education public school was providing. The other students are all well behaved and extremely supportive of each other. Mr. Tarno and Mr. Elder appear to be truly interested in every student succeeding. The ONLY regret I have is that I did not send my daughter to Glenwood sooner.

Glenwood School 4

Posted July 27, 2004

Posted April 23, 2004
Glenwood is a premier private school serving the Chattahoochee Valley area of Columbus, Ga., and Phenix City, Ala. The school is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Good points include strong parental involvement and 'family' atmosphere. School is non-sectarian (profile on this web site lists Catholic affiliation incorrectly.) Also, school finances are completely open to parents.

Glenwood School