8, 10-12
Smiths Station, AL

Posted October 08, 2013
Parent: my daughter and I moved here in June this year and she is a senior at Smiths Station High School. She loves the school and the Athletic Department is outstanding. I recommend Smiths Station High School anytime.

Posted July 05, 2013
SMITHS STATION HIGH SCHOOL offered everything that our son needed. He graduated and received an academic scholarship and athletic scholarship to college. The athletic programs great! Great facilities! The best in the area! Being military, it was great to have an option like Smiths Station!

Smiths Station High School 2

Posted October 01, 2012
I am a military child and just moved from here and I have to say I will miss my friends and teachers but I am glad to be gone from this Administration. They only focus on the bad and let the upperclassmen bully the underclassmen. They even tried to ban sophomores from pep rallys when seniors were body surfing and throwing things at the cheerleaders. They don't care for what they serve us. In one and a quarter years I have gotten food poisoning seven times. It's a good school, just needs better principals and administration.

Smiths Station High School 3

Posted March 16, 2011
Smiths station is a decent school. They offer a few AP courses and they teachers are fairly good. The administration is terrible. They're insanely focused on discipline and very arrogant. Students at SSHS pride themselves on their involvement with alcohol and tobacco and are very arrogant and hard to deal with. They're very, very unaccepting. Being a new kid at SSHS would be torture. Given the fact that most surrounding schools are just as bad or worse, SSHS would probably be your best option.

Posted January 21, 2010

Smiths Station High School 1

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted August 15, 2009

Smiths Station High School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
my dayghter has been going to smith station schools since first grade i loved everything about it while in earlier grades however as soon as your children get to high school it is all down hill the teachers along with the principal just stop communicating with parents and leave it all to chance that we are aware of what is going on at that school as you can probally tell i am glad my daughter is a senior and this our last year i do not recomend moving here for the sole purpose of the schools as i did some thirteen years ago it really is not worth it

Posted April 19, 2009

Smiths Station High School 0

Posted February 19, 2009
The administration at the school is great. It is a good high school and I have always felt that my concerns were taken seriously. Most of the teachers here really seem to care about the kids acchievement and motovate them to do their best however there seem to be a lot who are in the wrong profession. The district really needs to listen to parents and children when concerns about come up about specific teachers and observe them so that this school can continue making changes that promote learning for each individual student.

Smiths Station High School
1100 Lee Rd 298, Smiths Station, AL  36877
Last modified Smiths Station High School is a Public school that serves grades 8, 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smiths Station High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top