Spanish Fort, AL
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted May 30, 2014
I have three children in Spanish Fort Schools! I have one that just graduated in 2014, one who will be a Sophomore, and one who will be a Freshman. One thing people have to understand is this area is growing exponentially. Spanish Fort is a suburb of Mobile, but is in Baldwin County. It is growing so fast that yes the school is having to tweak their schedule and see what works best. My children have had some awesome teachers that really care about their well being. Our sports program is blowing everyone else away:). We have won three state football championships in out 8 year existence , two back to back in 2012 and 2013!! Many baseball state championships too many to count , I believe we are at 5!!! The school spirit is great and every child can find what they like and need!! This next year Spanish fort is exploring the Academies !! My child enrolled in the AP academy and there are computer, fashion etc! It's only going to get better at Spanish Fort High School :)

Spanish Fort High School 1

Posted March 30, 2014
Spanish Fort High School had a great start. When the class of 2014 were just freshmen, it was great. We are now seniors. I would change schools in a heart beat if i could. It has been the worst high school experience you could possibly imagine. I feel that most of my classmates feel the same way. The schedule is the most confusing and complicated situation. I feel that the teachers don't understand how to teach on it so imagine what we as students must feel like. This year, they took away our senior prom because they didn't like it. We don't get a traditional prom anymore. but hey, Go Toro Teachers.. Its been said that 15% of the senior class is failing, but why would our grades matter as long as we are in the perfect right uniform McRae won't even respond to parents emails. What are principles even for? Spanish Fort is a disaster and I cannot wait to get out.

Spanish Fort High School 2

Posted March 19, 2014
I went to this school, and overall it is not the best school I have been to. The school, and the county district it is in is mediocre. Whenever the school administration mentions it is one of the best schools in the state keep in mind that schools in Alabama are below national averages. Opportunities are limited, and class selection is limited. It is not a welcoming school, if you were not born there most stidents there will exclude you. When the penny sales tax for the school district was being voted on in 2009, and 2012 they tried to munipuliate students, and parents to vote yes for the tax despite it being school time, and on school campus. The school also used the notification system to advance their agenda. I feel going to this school has put me behind in college. If you have to move to the Mobile area I would urge you not to put your child in any public school in Baldwin County.

Posted June 26, 2013
I was a student and graduated in 2009. Loved the school competitive in every aspect from academics to athletics. Teachers are great and do not cut any corners. Beat school on the eastern shore no matter what.

Posted April 30, 2010
I graduated from SFHS in 2008 and I believe it's definitely the best school in the area and competes for one of the best in the state. Teachers really challenge students to think outside the box. Parent and community involvement are also very strong. If you are moving to Baldwin County or the Eastern Shore area this is definitely the best high school.

Posted April 20, 2010
The community is great, and the teachers really get involved with the students and teach well. They also have a great athletic department but they make their students achieve high scores in school to participate

Spanish Fort High School 2

Posted July 13, 2009
i belive this school deserves a low rating here.i still go to this school.its realy not as good as what people think.the teachers have a lot of growing up to do

Posted October 16, 2008

Spanish Fort High School 3

Posted August 03, 2008

Posted November 27, 2006
We chose to move to this location because of the school. I have encountered one problem and I got a call back within 20 minutes of reporting it. I think this school is fantastic.

Spanish Fort High School
One Plaza De Toros, Spanish Fort, AL  36527
Last modified Spanish Fort High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spanish Fort High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top