Bad
Good

Wonderful teachers and principal! I feel secure leaving all three of my kids there. They learn and enjoy it. I agree with the comment on the Special Education teachers.(IEP) They get the additional help, if needed,without feeling different in any way.

Looking for a school for your child. DO NOT hesitate to enroll here! These educators are concerned for all children in their care. A complaining parent is usually one who did not do well in school themselves, for whatever reason. We have no complaints. Our children do well and love the teachers and staff.

The student-teacher ratio is not 15 as this website states. 4th grade is 24+ per class. This school is not as good as it's hyped to be. This will be the last year my child attends. They teaching is average and school lunch is not very healthy and they give the kids very little to eat. They sell icee's and ice cream, when they should be worried more about the kids diet. Also, the booster club are using our elementary kids to make money for the high school sports. I've never in my seen a school so pathetically ran in my life.

I have a child at springville elementary. The principal and teachers who he deals with are wonderful. Big ups to the IEP teachers!

I can't wait to move my children from this school. The only good thing about this school is the principal. Everything else needs serious work. The food, school nurse and teachers are a huge disappointment.

i have 2 kids in elementary.i think that springville is the best

I have a daughter in first grade at SES and I must agree, this is a great school. My daughter had a tough time adjusting last year, but with the help of the counselors, teachers and the principal we were all able to get on a track that was right for her. I can't say enough about the staff, they are very caring and outgoing. Springville is a great community with a wonderful school.

I've lived in Springville for 10 years. I have an 8 yr. old son in 3rd grade this year. We could not ask for a better environment for learning. Great job to all the teachers for making the kids enjoy learning.

I have a daughter in grade 4 who had never been in a public school system, therefore, our family wanted to be sure this would be the best decision. ALL staff, from the principal, counselors, and administration to the truly caring teachers are exceptional. They welcomed her with open arms, and made the transistion a wonderful and positive one. They prove on a daily basis that their aim is to nuture and educate our children to give them self confidence and prepare them for a bright and successful future. They are the best!

I have two children in this school,1sta nd 3rd grade. It is an amazing school with all the advantages a small school gives a child. The staff is amazing, special services extraordinary and the kids are all a joy. They truly know each and every child and each is treated as an individual and not just a nameless number. We totally love this area and school system.

Last modified Springville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.