Springville, AL

Springville High School 5

Posted February 27, 2010
Springville High has great staff and amazing counselors for my kid. There are great clubs for participating in and it is a safe environment.

Springville High School 3

Posted September 04, 2009
As an alumnus of SHS who has gone on to college, I can say that I was not challenged academically as I would have liked to have been. SHS provided great ways for me to get involved and make friends, however I seemed to breeze through without being thoroughly challenged.

Springville High School 5

Posted May 28, 2008
we have homeschooled our children for 3 years and this was their first year back in public school. they loved this past school year and compared to thier last school this was heaven

Springville High School

Posted November 29, 2007
I love Springville school it is a great school

Springville High School
8295 U South Hwy 11, Springville, AL  35146
Last modified Springville High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top