Springville, AL

Springville High School 5

Posted February 27, 2010
Springville High has great staff and amazing counselors for my kid. There are great clubs for participating in and it is a safe environment.

Springville High School 3

Posted September 04, 2009
As an alumnus of SHS who has gone on to college, I can say that I was not challenged academically as I would have liked to have been. SHS provided great ways for me to get involved and make friends, however I seemed to breeze through without being thoroughly challenged.

Springville High School 5

Posted May 28, 2008
we have homeschooled our children for 3 years and this was their first year back in public school. they loved this past school year and compared to thier last school this was heaven

Springville High School 2

Posted March 03, 2008

Springville High School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
I love Springville school it is a great school

Springville High School
8295 U South Hwy 11, Springville, AL  35146
Last modified Springville High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top