Bad
Good

The school (TCCHS) is great in its own way, by smaller classrooms, more intimacy, and a great learning environment. There is sincerity in the educators which is most important. They want to see our children succeed.

They need a new Principal. Mr. Young is not a good fit for this school. I have caught him several times telling not truths and he has been asked several times to stop harassing my son.I am going to file a complaint as soon as some one returns my phone call. I have already consulted with an attorney. I would prefer my son to just go to school and have his education as he is entitled to do so but this man obviously has it in for my son.

I am not a parent of a student, but I also graduated from TC. I am who I am today because of the school,the teachers, and the environment at TC. TC taught me integrity, and that no matter who you are or where you come from, its your heart that will lead you in the end. The faculty was great, and we had the best of everything. TC was what we made it to be, not what everyone else thought it was, and we didn't care either. To those of you who think otherwise, I wish you the best of luck, but I am proud to say that I graduated @ TCCHS in 2003!

Last modified Talladega Co Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.