Talladega, AL

Posted August 23, 2013
The school (TCCHS) is great in its own way, by smaller classrooms, more intimacy, and a great learning environment. There is sincerity in the educators which is most important. They want to see our children succeed.

Talladega Co Central High School 1

Posted September 07, 2011
They need a new Principal. Mr. Young is not a good fit for this school. I have caught him several times telling not truths and he has been asked several times to stop harassing my son.I am going to file a complaint as soon as some one returns my phone call. I have already consulted with an attorney. I would prefer my son to just go to school and have his education as he is entitled to do so but this man obviously has it in for my son.

Talladega Co Central High School 1

Posted February 03, 2010

Posted March 13, 2007
- a former student
I am not a parent of a student, but I also graduated from TC. I am who I am today because of the school,the teachers, and the environment at TC. TC taught me integrity, and that no matter who you are or where you come from, its your heart that will lead you in the end. The faculty was great, and we had the best of everything. TC was what we made it to be, not what everyone else thought it was, and we didn't care either. To those of you who think otherwise, I wish you the best of luck, but I am proud to say that I graduated @ TCCHS in 2003!

Posted July 17, 2006

Posted September 06, 2005
My daughter came to Talladega school this year she was very nervous the school was so hugh compared to what she was use to the first day she came in I said do you like it she remarked no I love it,she is making good grades and the staff has been wonderful.

Posted September 03, 2005
- a former student
I Think Talladega County Central High School Is A Very Great School. As Class President My Senior Year I Know. The Teachers Are Great,The Students Are Willing And The Principal Is Very Self Motivated. Everything I Know It's Because Of My Very Own Home School We Are Like Family That's Why We Are Great. Britney Diane Wells

Posted April 23, 2005
- a former student
I think Talladega County Central High School is a very wonderful school. Many people may disagree with me, but so what this is me talking a formal student that was in love with the school as if I had helped build it with my on hands. Just like then and now I love the school, the teacher is wondeful so kids might not think so and have the parents to believing every single word they say because they are to sorry and lazy to get help and see for themseleves. Get up and go up to the school and see what the problem is and stop he say she say, you say it. I know alot of issues have been going on at T.C. but parents and students stick with it. They want us to run away from the problem, so lets prove them wrong. Words from Brittany Gooden.

Talladega Co Central High School
5104 Howell Cove Rd, Talladega, AL  35160
Last modified Talladega Co Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talladega Co Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top