Bad
Good

Stemley Road Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2013
This school has passed my child with A's and B's. After going over his graded classwork, I would find many of his 'correct answers' to be wrong, ranging from reading comprehension to spelling and even basic math. I realize my A-B student should have failed this as well as last year and it pains me how far behind he is now in his education. I hope his transfer to Lincoln next school year will catch him up rather than discourage him from learning, once he finds out for himself. If I had realized the quality of education in our district, we would have never purchased our home. Unfortunately our youngest will be forced to start school here in a few weeks, and there is nothing we can do about it. I urge parents to please check out the school systems your child will be forced to attend before moving into a new district. I can only hope and pray our children can overcome this lack of lower level education.

Stemley Road Elementary School

Posted November 17, 2009
Stemley Elementary is a wonderful school. They work hard for the students. The school is full of updated technology. The teacher are happy to help if you need anything.

Stemley Road Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
they are a great school. i have grand children there. the care about each child.the teachcher then care about each one of them

Stemley Road Elementary School 2

Posted August 25, 2008
I am pleased with how much my daughter has learned at Stemley ,but they have poor communication with the parents,if an event comes up its to late do pay or particapate,she has been in Stemley for 2 yrs now had its the same thing both yrs , I just think more effort needs to be put forth in contacting the parents! Thanks

Stemley Road Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2007
I have two children in Stemley Road Elementary School. I am very disappointed in the way this school and this principle handle situations.

Stemley Road Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
I have 2 children in Stemley. My oldest child is in 6th grade and has been in Stemley since kindergarten, my youngest is in 1st. My oldest is in the gifted program and has been pushed and encouraged since kindergarten. The people at the school really work hard for the kids. They are wonderful. The lower scores reflect the economic status of the surrounding community, and do not give a fair reflection of the school.

Stemley Road Elementary School
2760 Stemley Bridge Rd, Talladega, AL  35160
Last modified Stemley Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.