Bad
Good

My experience at Tarrant Elementary School has been highly disenchanting. My child suffers from acid reflux due to lactose intolerance, which has been documented by the school. However, two Kindergarden teachers have made it their business to try to secretly harass her. I brought it to the attention of the assistant principal, but I still feel unsatisfied. I feel these teachers are continuing their act, but not openly. I have contacted the Superintendent , and I am awaiting a reply. Overall, I would rate the experience as an F.

To any parent who are having to sent their child to tarrant middle school....it is as bad as the storys are... the racism high....the vice principal is the worst one....I would not recommend this school to any one.....if you do pray for their safety...We were able to take our son out of this school

Tarrant is a step up from the City school. My kids have been at Tarrant for quite some time now. They have always had good teachers and the principal at the elementary is very compassionate about the school. It is our place at parents to be watchful and listen to our kids. If you feel something is not right go to the Board. That is exactly what they are for. I am kinda worried about the middle but I am going to have to be proactive and visit & observe. Also, train my kids at home how to carry themselves in a learning enviroment. Training starts at home.

Our overall experience with tarrant elementary school was not very good. Our child attended the 3rd grade at tarrant. Parent involvement is not very high in the tarrant schools systems and it causes discipline to be a major issue. when we transferred our son to another school system, he was behind in quite a few subjects. Since he has moved to the new school system he no longer complains about classroom distractions and it shows in his grade improvement!

Last modified Tarrant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3