Tarrant, AL

Posted May 31, 2013
I just want them to answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!! Seriously Tarrant school people???? Seriously??? I've been calling all morning...every number I can find...and NOTHING!!! Not even an adequate voicemail service!!! UGH!!!

Posted June 04, 2012
I am a student in the 6th grade and so far in tarrant it just does not seem right. I ve heard stories about this school and I still have high school to accomplish sadly I will have to face both schools but try your best to pull your children/child out of this school

Tarrant Middle School 3

Posted July 23, 2010
This is a new school year .If we as parents start off the school year by supporting the teachers and principals this could be the best year ever so lets make this school one of the best in the state of Alabama ,So listen to your children and pray with them daily by:Veronica Freeman

Posted November 06, 2009
I think Tarrant School system is very very poor!!!!!!!!!!! they put to much time into the student's uniforms and shoes that they are not focusing on their education. I am not pleased with this school, I pull my child out of the bham school system , thinking that they would get a good education at this school, wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this school and the people who is running it. I will be pulling my child out of this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 17, 2009
hi im a 7th grade student. i belive that they spend more time on disipline than the actual work. im from brooklyn ny and got a better education there then here. i get wrote up for some dumb stuff like a untucked shirt. do not send your kids there!

Posted August 21, 2007
I have two children in the Tarrant school system, both in Middle School. This is the second week of school and I have yet to receive any information from their teachers. Every other school has had some type of open house, but Tarrant has not. My 5th graders class has been changed and the only way we as parents found out about it is through our child.

Posted April 27, 2006
I can honestly say Thank goodness my son is out of this school now & attending a 100% better one. He now loves school again & does so much better ! If you have a choice Trust me you don't want your child here.It has really went down hill Big time!My kids attented this system for about 7 years & when the school lost the last Principal it started going bad. Rules were not enforced for all & even parents are not shown respect when you go to the office with an issue. If this site had the ability to rate in the negatives for this school I would do so.

Posted June 20, 2005
I had left a post in 2-04 and have since moved, that was the best thing I could have done for my kids! They actually enjoy school again and don't fear going now. I grew up in Tarrant, and it was so sad to see it go down the way it has. All I can do is wish anyone well with kids there. In the last year my girls were there, so many things happened that I was about to home school them had our house there not sold. Best move I ever made!

Posted February 08, 2005
i have gone to tarrant for 4 years and this school was great for 3rd 4th and 5th. 5th was great no bullies(majority) 6th grade student.

Tarrant Middle School 3

Posted August 19, 2004
My child has been in tarrant since kinderg. I feel that the schools have gone down and are overcrowded. But I feel like this yr they are really trying to enforce certain issues and if parents would stop letting their kids run over them and the school. Maybe we would draw in a better class of people and businesses which would benefit everyone . I just feel like the reason the school has problems with alot of kids is because we have too many parents who dont discipline them and try to get them to do better. There are alot of our kids who are good and make excellent grades in school but those that dont get a grip on their kids end up hurting everyone else. We see improvement and we are going to stick it out and see if it gets better.

1 Wildcat Dr, Tarrant, AL  35217
Last modified Tarrant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tarrant Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top