Tarrant, AL

Posted May 31, 2013
I just want them to answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!! Seriously Tarrant school people???? Seriously??? I've been calling all morning...every number I can find...and NOTHING!!! Not even an adequate voicemail service!!! UGH!!!

Posted June 04, 2012
I am a student in the 6th grade and so far in tarrant it just does not seem right. I ve heard stories about this school and I still have high school to accomplish sadly I will have to face both schools but try your best to pull your children/child out of this school

Tarrant Middle School 3

Posted July 23, 2010
This is a new school year .If we as parents start off the school year by supporting the teachers and principals this could be the best year ever so lets make this school one of the best in the state of Alabama ,So listen to your children and pray with them daily by:Veronica Freeman

Tarrant Middle School 3

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted November 06, 2009
I think Tarrant School system is very very poor!!!!!!!!!!! they put to much time into the student's uniforms and shoes that they are not focusing on their education. I am not pleased with this school, I pull my child out of the bham school system , thinking that they would get a good education at this school, wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this school and the people who is running it. I will be pulling my child out of this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarrant Middle School 2

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted March 29, 2009

Tarrant Middle School 0

Posted March 17, 2009
hi im a 7th grade student. i belive that they spend more time on disipline than the actual work. im from brooklyn ny and got a better education there then here. i get wrote up for some dumb stuff like a untucked shirt. do not send your kids there!

Posted February 27, 2009

Tarrant Middle School
1 Wildcat Dr, Tarrant, AL  35217
Last modified Tarrant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tarrant Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top