Bad
Good

I just want them to answer the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!! Seriously Tarrant school people???? Seriously??? I've been calling all morning...every number I can find...and NOTHING!!! Not even an adequate voicemail service!!! UGH!!!

I am a student in the 6th grade and so far in tarrant it just does not seem right. I ve heard stories about this school and I still have high school to accomplish sadly I will have to face both schools but try your best to pull your children/child out of this school

This is a new school year .If we as parents start off the school year by supporting the teachers and principals this could be the best year ever so lets make this school one of the best in the state of Alabama ,So listen to your children and pray with them daily by:Veronica Freeman

I think Tarrant School system is very very poor!!!!!!!!!!! they put to much time into the student's uniforms and shoes that they are not focusing on their education. I am not pleased with this school, I pull my child out of the bham school system , thinking that they would get a good education at this school, wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this school and the people who is running it. I will be pulling my child out of this school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi im a 7th grade student. i belive that they spend more time on disipline than the actual work. im from brooklyn ny and got a better education there then here. i get wrote up for some dumb stuff like a untucked shirt. do not send your kids there!

I have two children in the Tarrant school system, both in Middle School. This is the second week of school and I have yet to receive any information from their teachers. Every other school has had some type of open house, but Tarrant has not. My 5th graders class has been changed and the only way we as parents found out about it is through our child.

Last modified Tarrant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9