Theodore, AL

Posted March 06, 2011
The " learning center" (the infant and toddler day care) at this school is now closed. It was a horrible day care facility. I can't tell you how distressed I was when I observed what was going on at this facility. It was a warehouse and a jail for toddlers and two-year-olds. The teachers would swat the kids with fly swatters, they "thwacked" the kids in the head with their index fingers and thumbs. The day care teachers scared the kids into staying at their tables all day. These lazy women made the kids sit at tables watching TV since they didn't want the toys to get "messed up". Some of the women would lock toddlers into their high chair seats so they could get on their phones or so they could sit and read magazines. No one had an education in early childhood studies. These women were all former fast food workers and hotel maids. I'm wondering how many young children were permanently traumatized by the cruel treatment they received at the hands of those autocratic, punitive, and harshly negative day care workers.

Posted July 09, 2010
My child has attended MSBA for several years and I am extremely happy with it. Her scores on the SAT were amazing and she loves going to school each morning. The christian education alone is worth the money.

Posted June 07, 2010
Through all the restructering of the adminstration over the last 2 years, this school has come out on the top side. This school year the k-5 & 1st grade scored extemely high on sat scores. If you haven't been there to check it out lately I reccomend you do so.

Posted July 26, 2008
I am very disappointed with the year I had my daughter in this school. She learned more during her summer vacation. I feel that it was a complete waste of her time and my money. The only good thing is that she at least learned about God, but nothing further.

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted February 08, 2008
MSBA school is one of the best schools out there! My daughter attends this school and she couldn't be happier! As a parent I highly recomend this school!

Posted August 27, 2003
MSBA is a great school, This is my child's 3rd year and I couldn't be more pleased. They teach Computer, Spanish and music to name a few. The teachers are caring and my child has done very well under their program.

Magnolia Springs Baptist Academy
6058 Theodore Dawes Rd, Theodore, AL  36582
Last modified Magnolia Springs Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Magnolia Springs Baptist Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top