Theodore, AL

Posted March 30, 2015
This was a great school for my daughter when she started Kindergarten, Her teacher was very helpful as she adjusted to not being used to leaving me to go to school. She learned very quickly and I must say this school would be the only reason why i moved back to this area of town. Teachers are great and Staff is VERY AWESOME!!

Posted March 22, 2013
Nan Gray Davis is a wonderful school! My child is in Ms. Mullin's class and I couldn't ask for a better teacher!

Nan Gray Davis Elementary School

Posted April 07, 2009
Nan Gray Davis is Theodore's best kept secret. It is one of the only community schools left in Mobile County. The teachers go above and beyond. My child has had excellent teacher, including PACE. Keep up the good work!!!!

Posted July 25, 2008
This is a grate school . My child loves all the teacher . The principel is really nice . My child ben there since kedergarden know she's going into the 3rd grade . She had mrs.Cunn , mrs.Shaffer and mrs coulter . They were all grate .

Posted June 16, 2008
I think Mrs. Bentley is A wonderful K Teacher. And Mrs. Mia is wonderful too!!

Posted May 29, 2008
Since my son came from a private to Nan Gray this past year, he has enjoyed school a lot more. His teacher was very nice, and the communication was so much better.

Posted October 04, 2007
This School Is an excellent elementry school the teachers there are very dedicated and care. I would recomend this school to all parents.

Nan Gray Davis Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2004
I think Ms. Davis has the best first grade class in the school. She is very caring and dedicated to the learning process of her students. Keep up the good work Ms. Davis we need more teachers like you. I just wish the principal of this school showed half the interest in the students.

Nan Gray Davis Elementary School 4

Posted February 14, 2004
I couldn't ask for more. The teachers are caring, intelligent, and always available. The school is clean, the grounds are beautiful. Everyone is organized and courteous. They teach the children to be polite and compassionate. Every child is special there.

Nan Gray Davis Elementary School
6900 Nan Gray Davis Rd, Theodore, AL  36582
Last modified Nan Gray Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nan Gray Davis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top