Sparkman Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter is just finishing the 6th grade, and I am so pleased with the level of education she has been receiving! She has been pushed to excell and learn more daily. She loves her teachers and has never had a complaint about them. She will be entering in all of the AP classes next year on her way to graduating early. The only complaint I can think of is the extreme overcrowding on the school bus! I don't like hearing that there are 3 kids to a seat and some left standing. I would definetly reccomend this school to other parents who care about their children getting a top notch education!!

Sparkman Middle School 5

Posted April 13, 2009
I have gone to this school for two years and their havebeen some bumps in the road but the facualty really cares about the students and wants the best for them.

Sparkman Middle School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
I am a student who has had an outstanding 3 years with this wonderful,devoted,and challenging school! I have had wonderful experiences and a remarkable change in the way I look at childhood learning! They have exceptional teachers,and also have a variety of extra-curricular activities! The band is wonderful and is very determined to put a peice of musical imagination in your childs heart! I was also a member of the scholar's bowl,chess club,PTSA,NJHS,Library Aide,Office Aide,Band,Student Council,and they are coming with all new extra-curricular activities that will help your child get an early start on their highschool planning!This school has the most school spirit and they are working with parents in everyway they possibly can in order to raise their involvement.They also have a new thing called STI where parents and students can check their child's grades ,homework,and missed work on the cpu.You can also interact with the teachers through confrence,or email!

Posted March 15, 2008

Sparkman Middle School 3

Posted February 10, 2008

Sparkman Middle School 4

Posted November 05, 2006
Sparkman middle school my child's been to so far. His grades are wonderful. Sparkman also has a great afterschool program; once you are in 7th grade you have the choice of joining a range of activities from being a basketball player to being on the chess club. Also, Sparkman Middle School's level of parent involvement is touching the sky. Everyday has a theme. I love Sparkman Middle School.

Sparkman Middle School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
I was pleastantly surprised with the school. We moved from a private school to public school becuase my son wanted more involvement with other children. We have experienced excellent teachers, a responsive administrative staff and an overall environment rich with learning opportunjities outside a private Christian school arena. I would recommend this school to any family whose child is willing to study ard and get involved. The hands on science and math curiculum is exceptional! The curriculum is both challenging and fun. My son is a high achiever, but is never bored. The moral tone of the school is also conducive to good behavior and leadership. THe teachers do care, but will not hold a 12 year old's hand. This school has been the right transition point for our family from private elementary school to the dynamic environment found in public high schools.

Posted May 04, 2005
The quality of this school is poor. The adminstration spends more time breaking up fights than encouraging positive attitudes. The kids set the tone and the adults react.

Posted April 13, 2005
I was never pleased with the school my child fell behind and the teachers didnt try hard to help they were to eager to move kids on to the next grade even if they were doing poorly. They didnt care much about the students thats why I chose to put my daughter in private school at least I know they care then.

Sparkman Middle School
2697 Carters Gin Rd, Toney, AL  35773
Last modified Sparkman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sparkman Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top