Town Creek, AL

Hatton Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2013
Great school except for the older kids get the more bullying happens I've seen it happen during my 12years at hatton and don't seem to see an improvement during my own child's experience. Teachers need to be more involved with that. If you're not popular these teachers don't care. But my child has excelled academically here which I love.

Posted November 18, 2010
This is an amazing school! They want our children to learn and live in a safe community. The school is always spot less and it has amazing Teachers and Lunch room ladies! If you want your children to be in a safe and learning environment this would be the school for your children. I give this school a 5!

Posted August 25, 2010
I have worked closely with some of the teacher at this school and they are determined to make learning a positive experience for the children.

Posted April 08, 2009
Hatton Schools are the best in the county, I believe. We have excellent sports academics and teachers. The community supports the school 100%. Our children are safe at school. The elem. school is spotless. The lunch room serves good food and always has excellent ratings. The bus drivers are the best and take care of the students in their care. You can't go wrong choosing Hatton Elem. if you want your child educated.

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student

Hatton Elementary School
6536 County Rd 236, Town Creek, AL  35672
Last modified Hatton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hatton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top