Trinity, AL

West Morgan Middle School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is full of caring teachers who show true concern for my children. They contact me when there is a concern and help me decide how to best help my children. I appreciate the attempt to call when there is a concern or just to inform me of information about my children and the progress they are making.

West Morgan Middle School 0

Posted July 21, 2008
I go to WM... It is the best school ever! The teachers make learning FUN!

West Morgan Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2007
My son has been going to West Morgan and it is great. They have some of the top test scores in Alabama and great teachers. Also its football and volleyball programs are some of the top in the south.

West Morgan Middle School
261 South Greenway Dr, Trinity, AL  35673
Last modified West Morgan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Morgan Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top