Troy, AL

Pike Liberal Arts School 5

Posted December 07, 2014
I graduated from Pike Lib. Since I graduated they have added so much more that I wish I would have had while attending. It's a small AISA school with a family atmosphere. As I grow up and start to plan where I would send my children to school, I would choose Pike Lib over the city school system. Children learn from the children around them and Pike Lib is a good, Christian environment. Pike Lib has a 99% graduation rate and 85% of the 42 graduates of my class went straight into college. Athletic events are a huge part of any AISA school, so if your child plays sports, Pike is the place to be. GO PATRIOTS

Pike Liberal Arts School 5

Posted September 15, 2006
Pike Liberal Arts is a great school and getting better each day. This year has seen the addition of a new building, art classes, music classes, new computers, hot lunches and much more. The school is best for students which learn quickly.

Pike Liberal Arts School
301 Kervin, Troy, AL  36081
(334) 566-2023
Last modified Pike Liberal Arts School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Pike Liberal Arts School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top